~Chapter 1~

hey guys! So this is my 3rd story on here and I wanted to make one about my second fav ship Vera and patrick. This sets a couple years after they have been seeing each other;) Hope you like it!

Patrick's POV:
She was my center attraction in my life. Vera would always be by my side and I would always be in hers. We loved each other very much. Our next step in our relationship would be big. We have been dating for almost 2 years. I loved every second of it. Vera was the definition of perfection. She always had those amazing blue crystal eyes, and her medium length blonde hair. She loved the way I looked also. She would tell me "how good I look" or even "damn, your so hot". Vera and I are both actor/actress. We always have movies together, and even TV series. But, we don't usually go on TV series a lot anymore, just movies. I loved seeing her act on movie sets. She would be goofy at times, and serious. It would make me happy to be her boyfriend.

I decided to buy a house for us that had 3 bedrooms & 4 bathrooms. The house was located in Anaheim, CA. It was 2-stories and it had a 35x40 foot pool in the backyard. When I bought the house for us she was really excited to move in together. Once we moved in it was the beginning of spring. "Wow Patrick, this house is amazing" she would say over and over. I knew she would love the house ever since we set foot inside it. We both didn't have a movie schedule for that month yet, so it was perfect time for moving in & getting the house settled. By the time we were finished moving in it was around March 4th. "I love you Patrick" she whispered to me. I answered "I love you too Vera". The first night, we went out for dinner because Vera hasn't grocery shopped for the house yet. I walked up to our room and saw her looking in her closet where all her fancy clothes were. "Hey, you need help finding something to wear" I asked her. She turned around and looked at me in awe. I walked towards her and kissed her cheek. She would kiss me back. "Ya I need help finding a outfit babe" she said with a small giggle escaping her mouth. "Okay I'll help you". She watched me the whole time while I was searching through her closet. "What about this?" I questioned. I grabbed a white dress with golden lace around it. Vera looked at the dress and took it from my hand. "Ya, I love this one I'll wear this one" she answered. "I love that one too". I shut the closet door & walked over to my dresser. I picked a beige colored suit with a light baby blue tie, and a pair of my black formal shoes.

She had trouble getting the dress zippered, so I helped her out by zipping it up for her. "Thanks babe" she said. "Your welcome my princess" I answered. I put my suit on and my shoes. Vera walked to the master bathroom and put her hair on a nice bun with a golden pin. She looked amazing in that dress. She walked out and I started at her for a good minute. "How do I look" she asked. "You look stunning, ready to go?". "Yea lets go". She walked over to me and kissed me on the lips. Her lips tastes like vanilla and caramel. She grabbed a light scarf and her small hand bag. She walked downstairs and I followed her. I grabbed my keys and walked out the door and locked it. Vera got in the White Land Rover and started it. I walked toward the car and looked at my princess. I got in the car and started to back out of the drive way and go to "Morton's The Steakhouse." It was only a couple minutes from our house, so it wasn't a far drive. I took the car in the valet parking. A tall man who was wearing a black suit took was going to park our car. Me and Vera got out and Vera gave the man the keys to the car. He took the keys and drove the car to a parking spot. We walked into the restaurant holding hands. "Hi, reservations for two" I said. "We'll be ready for you in just a moment" the hostess said. We sat down and waited for less than 5 minutes. "We're ready for you Mr. Wilson". We stood up & followed her to our table that was nicely prepared for us. We sat down and discussed what we were both having for our entree'.