~Chapter 7~

A/N
Hey readers! I hope your enjoying the story so far! Don't worry, there's gonna be at least +10 chapters for this story. This chapter is + 2000 words! Longer than usual. I will let you know as soon as possible about how many chapters there will be! So, I wanted to tell you readers that the second half of this chapter is VERY adult. I warn you for a further notice! Skip ahead if you can't read mature content. Happy reading! ;)

Patrick's POV:
I drove all of us in the car, to the restaurant. Vera's favorite restaurant was always hibachi, so I decided to take them to hibachi. I drove up to the restaurant and parked the car. "I can't wait to eat, I'm starving!" I said. "Me either" Vera said with a small laugh. "Us three" George said aloud. Melissa laughed, and agreed with him. I held out a hand to Vera, and held her hand. We held hands walking in. "Table for four" I say to the hostess. "Okay, follow me" the hostess said with a smile. We al followed her to one of the tables with a flat grill in front of it. We sat down, and looked over the menu's. Vera sat next to me and George sat to the left of me. Melissa sat to the right of Vera. I couldn't wait to eat, my stomach was growling.

Around five minutes later, one of the chefs came out and took all of the orders. I ordered the steak and chicken, and everyone else got the steak and lobster. The chef wrote everything down and walked away, looking over the order. "I hope it's as good as it sounds" Vera said. We all laughed. "I bet it will" I say to her. I was talking to George about the filming process that Vera and I were on, and it looked like Vera was talking to Melissa, about what's been going on lately with the both of us. The chef came back out with a cart with a pile of white rice, raw chicken and 3 raw lobster tails. When I saw the pile of rice, I was shocked of how much he needed. I laughed. Vera laughed after I did, recognizing what I was laughing at. He started the stove and it started to get warm. He took some oil- looking vinegar and spread it across the grill. I saw his name tag, it said "Chris". Chris added the rice onto the grill. It started to cook and he added some fried rice sauce on it. It looked really good. Then, he took small pieces of broccoli and said "catch it with your mouth". I looked at Vera, and George with a laugh. "Oh no..." I let out a laugh. "You'll be fine" Both Vera and George said. He started throwing it gently at George. He caught it. My turn after him. I was nervous a little bit. "You got this!" Melissa said across the table. I looked at her with a smile "I can do this" I answered. "1...2..3..!" Chris tossed the broccoli and I made it in my mouth. "Yay! You did it" Vera said. "That's my son-in-law" George said. We both laughed. Vera caught it after, then Melissa caught it also. "We all did great" I say to everyone.  He cooked the meals pretty quickly. He served us our meal's.

We are our food, and it looked like everyone enjoyed it. I sure did enjoy my meal. I asked how everyone's meal was when they were finished, and they all answered  with "great". I got up and Vera followed behind me. George and Melissa got up as well. I walked up to the counter and paid the bill. It wasn't very expensive. I was fine with that amount to pay. We all walked to the car together and entered it. I started it and drove away from the restaurant. I went to George and Melissa's house to drop them off and say goodbye. I pulled up to the driveway, and stopped the car. I got out, and opened the door for Vera and Melissa. "Why thank you Mr. Wilson" Vera said with a smirk in her face. "Your very welcome" I say. We walked them up to the door, and said our goodbyes. I didn't want to leave them, but it was getting a little late. Even though it's around nine thirty is the evening. They walked into there house and locked the door. Vera and I walked back to the car and she sat in the passenger seat. "Let's go home, I wanna do something to celebrate even more" she says. I look at her and smile. "I would love that" I answer before starting the car. Se leaned in giving me a kiss and then letting go. I held her knee, while driving home. She would look at me and lick her lips.  I would look at her, and thoughts began to wonder through my mind. Good ones. Damn, I wish she could be this happy forever, I love seeing her happy.