~Chapter 5~

Hey guys! I hope you are enjoying the story so far, this takes place 2 months into filming for there upcoming movie "The Conjuring". So enjoy!

Patrick's POV:
~I took long to get into the car to drive to the airport because I wanted to bring the wedding ring to propose to Vera in front of the whole cast and crew of the movie. It was 2 months into the filming, and it was almost done. We just had to film the scene where Lili Taylor, who plays "Carolyn Perron" gets possessed, and "Ed and Lorraine" try to release the demon who is inside her. It was a pretty difficult scene to shoot because me and Ron Livingston, who plays "Roger Perron" had to hold down Lili while I had to give her an exorcism. Vera was in the room watching what I was doing while having a fearsome look on her face. Vera was an amazing actress to work with, she was the one and only I would ever work with for a movie. James, our director, would give us some tips on our body language and our facial expressions and it would always work out well. His words were mostly "Action!!"  We would goof around set only for a little while, and sometimes be serious because we needed to get some of the shots done. After filming that one scene me and Vera met together again in the trailer to get our outfits in for the final scene. James wanted to make some adjustments to the scene, which we already shot a couple days ago.

This final scene that we were filming was the "Ending Scene". It was when Ron Livingston brought Lili outside to see her family after the demon was realeased from her. Vera and I were walking behind them and overlooking the Perron family as they waited outside to see there "on screen mother" who was Lili taylor. Vera and I enjoyed watching the Perron family hugging tightly around their mother. Finally after filming that scene we were officially finished with The Conjuring. It was overall the best movie I've ever been featured in with Vera. So I've been waiting for a special moment with me and Vera. It was to ask her to marry me. Yes, I wanted to do it while here in North Carolina because I wanted everyone from the cast & crew to gather around me and her.

"You did great, hun" I said to her. "No, you did" she answered. She kissed me and I kissed her back. I rubbed her arms and started walking towards everyone and told them what was going to happen. Vera didn't know I was going to do this, or planning on doing it. My one and only was talking to Lili Taylor. Good thing I told Lili what I was doing before Vera went over and talked to her. I whispered quietly "okay everyone come over here real quick" everyone gathered around me beside Lili and Vera, of course. "Okay so I have been planning to propose Vera for a couple months now, and I wanted to do it here with everyone. So, can you guys surround us but don't make it obvious of what I'm doing..okay" I whispered with a slight giggle. "Ya, oh coarse everyone said, you can do it!" most people whispered and tapped me on the shoulder. "Go on" James said to me.

I breathed in and out calmly. I slowly started to walk toward her and looked at Lili with a face to let her know what I was going to do. "Come on, lets go see Patrick" Lili said with a smile. "Okay" Vera answered. They both started to walk toward me and the guys were behind me,surrounding us. Me and Vera were in the middle of a giant circle in front of the big White House. I looked at her and smiled. Her face started blushing and she started to smile. "Patrick honey, what's going on?" She asked. I walked closer to her and held her hands. "Vera, you have been the love of my life ever since the day we've met, and nothing ever changed that. I love you too the moon and back, I want you to know that. Your my one and only." Her eyes started to water and she tried to say "Oh Patrick.. I love you too" between sniffles. "The only thing I would change about us would be you to take my last name" I got down on one knee and grabbed the  small white box out of my jacket. Her eyes started to tear more than before. She put her hand to cover her mouth. "Vera, would you make me the happiest man on Earth and marry me?" I opened the box and exposed the beautiful ring. "Yes! I would love to make you the happiest person on this Earth!" She started to cry and I put the ring on her left hand ring finger. I stood up and kissed her. She kissed me back more passionately. Lili was taking a video the whole time and the other guys were taking photos. She wrapped her arms around my neck and said "This is beautiful, Patrick!" She cried. "I know it's one you always wanted" I answered. She let go of me and the crowd was cheering for us and announcing "Congratulations!" Her face was filled with tears. I wiped them off with my thumbs and kissed her once more. Lili came over and started hugging us and congratulating us. Vera said "Your gonna be the Maid of Honor". I looked at her and she looked back at me. "Oh Vera, that's so nice of you!" She hugged her and then hugged me. "Thank you so much, I love you guys!" She said to us. "We love you too" I said back at her.

Later on that night me and Vera celebrated by going out to dinner in North Carolina. We went back to the hotel after eating dinner, kissing the whole time we were walking into the room. It was a suite which had a lot of space. Our kissing led to us to making love that night. We were completely spent, on how that day was perfect and never forgotten. She's the one, I just know it.