Idem

Idem - Identity

As Altar and Daniel run towards each other, Altar's human hand starts to transform into claws and he scratches Daniel's chest causing his shirt to rip three parallel lines. Daniel screams in pain but then push his arms upwards, lifting Altar up and tosses his hands over and downwards to create a powerful force onto the ground but as Altar is about to reach the ground, he disappears into blue smoke and appear again behind Daniel. 

"You are quick on your feet, aren't you?", he chuckles. Daniel turn his back to face Altar, with his eyes glowing in blue and he run towards Altar with his head onto Altar's stomach and pushes him straight onto the tree, making Altar moaning in pain. But before Daniel blowing a punch onto his face, Altar pushes Daniel with his hands and he fly backwards hitting his back against he giant oak tree. Daniel drop to the ground and wipe his mouth, realizing blood is coming out of it. Altar speeds to his position and throw Daniel up in the air and letting him feeling the velocity force once Daniel hit hard on the floor. "You actually think that you can beat me, human? Are you for fucking serious?!", Altar said to him while he moans in pain on the ground. "I'm the most powerful demon that ever lived and once I got into you, I'll be the only magical creature in this world and I'll continue to search for more magical creatures and kill them so that I could be the only one in the whole fucking universe! But, if you really want to beat me, I can give you the full dark power and all you need to do is let me in, open your mouth to me and I'll give you infinite power", he walked around Daniel and at the corner of his eyes, he sees Piper puts her hand onto the roots that got Magister Ferez wrapped and the roots starting to unravel and she pulls Magister Ferez up and bring him away. Daniel needs to save his Magister, because that is his purpose, sole purpose of being an adiutor. I've got to save him, Daniel thought.  In the midst of Altar's monologue, Daniel stands up and run towards to Piper's direction. 

"I was talking to you, you worthless brat!", Altar screamed from behind. "He's making a 5-minute job into 5 hours, so unproductive!", he continued saying while Daniel is running into the forest, looking for his magister. As he looks from left to right, he sees Piper bringing Magister Ferez to the Mystical Underground entrance. Daniel speeds onto their position and his magister away from Piper's hands within the matter of seconds, "Daniel!", Piper exclaimed. "Get the hell away from Magister Ferez", he told her in a strict monotone but Piper is always known to be fearless so even though Daniel's demonic powers is starting to overcome his body and he looks like almost a demon himself, Piper did not move an inch. 

"Daniel, are you okay? Did you manage to defeat Altar?", Piper step forward and Daniel stepped back with Ferez in his arms. "Drop the act, Piper. Your friend is still out there and I'm done fighting him, my responsibility is to care for Magister Ferez and that is what I'm going to do", Daniel said and he pushed her aside so that he could go into the entrance, "and don't follow me. If you do, I'm not scared to use my strength on you", he said before jumping into the entrance but somehow the force of the entrance pushed him back, causing him and Magister Ferez drop to the ground. 

"You....can't...go..in", Ferez muttered slowly. "What? Why?", Daniel roars. "It's because you have dark powers in you, Ferez developed a spell that could hold the entrance from dark powers from entering", Piper explained. Daniel stands up and face Piper, "I did not ask you". "Listen..to..her, son", Ferez catches Daniel's attention but Daniel could not fathom such instructions but it was his Magister's instructions, so he has no choice. "Fine, why help? Why help if we mean nothing to you?", Daniel crosses his arms. 

"You don't mean nothing to me, Dan. I care for both of you", Piper confessed but Daniel chuckles, "What's in it for you, Piper? What do you get after puling off these stunning performances? You said it all too well back there and I'm taking every word of it", Daniel asks. Piper suddenly speaks up, "I have no time to argue with you, Dan! Magister Ferez is in pain and I need to stir up a potion for him so that we could work on beating Altar!". "Oh now you want to defeat him? WHO ARE YOU PIPER?! WHAT THE HELL IS YOU WANT?! If you think I am going to leave you with Magister, you thought wrong. We'll just have to wait for the barrier to disappear then I will bring him home and you stay out!", Daniel point his finger to Piper to show his seriousness but then Magister Ferez speaks up, "Boy, I'm...going in...with Piper", Ferez struggles to stand up. "Mea magister, don't. You need to stay down", Daniel puts his hands onto Ferez's shoulders. "I appreciate your dedication..to me but I can make my own choices. Piper's going to bring me home and you stay here, try to defeat Altar. At least buy us time", Ferez walks a few steps but Piper catches him."But mea magister, she is not to be trusted. She's Altar's....", Daniel tries to convince his magister but then Ferez said, "don't you trust me, my boy?". 

In anger, Daniel takes a step back and shouts, "what did she do for you to not see what she's done to us? What she said about you? She glued you to the ground and letting the roots to rot you, mea magister! With all due respect, you are blinded!". 

"We can't linger around here and settle our issues when a demon is out there, you just have to trust me! With anger, your power develops. It feeds on anger but I beg of you, Daniel. I beg of you to not let it consume the whole of you. You've got to keep your anger under control because the more angry you are, the more vulnerable you be for Altar to possess you!", Ferez explained. 

"Are  you sending me on a suicide mission, mea magister?! Don't you care for me anymore? Have you care for HER more than you care for me? Is it because now I have dark power, I'm worthless to you, now?! Maybe it is better if Altar consume the whole lot of me cause obviously, I'm a good as a bait you can get!", Daniel shouts. "Control your anger, Daniel!", Ferez raised his voice but then he starts to cough. "Dan, if you don't trust me. Trust Ferez, he would not let your life be harmed, you just..", Piper tries to put some sense into Daniel but it doesn't seem to work. "You! I do not know what you're up to! To be frank, I do not fucking care! Go, just go!", Daniel starts to have blue flames burning him. "We do care,Dan. Please don't give in", Piper choke on her words but Daniel just shouts at her and it made her wince, "GO!". The both of them jumped into the portal and Daniel screams in anger with blue flames in his eyes and his whole being blazing in flames. 

-----------------------------------------------------

a/n: What do you think? TELL ME TELL ME! I'm so curious....