Cupio

Cupio - Hunger

Daniel threw flames on woods as he walks pass through the forest, he has never been so angry in his life. The thought of his Magister going along with the enemy is unfathomable, it's completely irrational. Daniel takes his responsibility very seriously and his duty was to protect and serve his Magister but it seems that his Magister does not need him anymore. What else he would do if he's not needed anymore? This is all because of his dark powers, Magister Ferez sees him as a threat now due to this powers. He knew that Daniel has his powers when he puts up the barrier and it is to keep him out. I'm dangerous now, I don't know what's going to happen but as much as I want these powers to go away, I want them even more. The veins in my bloodstream is yearning for more. If Magister has accepted that I'm a monster, I might as well do the same, he thought to himself. 

"There you are. You know, your scent is just getting stronger. That means you're catching more on dark power and this body is getting weaker. Plus, you leaving this fire trail is also helpful for me but a stupid move for you to make if you're plan is to run away from me", Daniel finds Altar coming through the trees in the north-east of his direction. 

I might be not permitted in the Mystical Underground but I should not punish the witches and warlock there. I would not let the dark yearn in me kill innocent people, father would not be proud of me, Magister would definitely hate me but most importantly, I would not be able to live with myself. Despite it was a fake friendship, I've learned that the most important validation you need is from yourself because people come and go and all you've got is yourself to live with.

Daniel steps forward to face Altar, "you are not the most powerful magical creature there is". Altar laughs so loud at Daniel's remarks, "and you think you are? You were just a pathetic servant before my power comes through you. I was already powerful ahead of your time, ahead of anyone's time!". 

"They why hide behind a human body?", Daniel calmly asks. "What?", Altar questions. 

"If you are so powerful as you claim to be then why hide behind a human body? It's because you can't use your power to the fullest in your true form, you need limbs and tendons to execute your powers. And you call yourself powerful? You are nothing without an armor", Daniel explains. Altar's squeezes his fists and cringe in anger, "let's test that hypothesis out, shall we?!", he exclaimed. His eyes turn pitch black and he opens his mouth and a streaming of familiar blue smoke comes out and the smoke builds up to form a body of its own and when the last smoke ended up on this transparent-like form's head, Daniel's father's body dropped to the ground as it was a piece of leather being worn. Daniel looks at his father's corpse with sadness and all he wants to do is to hold his father in his arms just like his father did to him when he was a child but now, Daniel got a bigger fish to fry and he has no clue what the recipe is.

In front of him is this tall, well-build blue transparent form with horns on his head and fangs as teeth. Daniel was about to try to use the dagger that Piper's father gave him but Altar seemed impenetrable, and now he has completely no clue on how to combat with this demon. Daniel throws a stick to him and it went right through, Altar chuckled, "do you regret what you said now adiutor? You just haven't thought this through haven't you? Well, whatever you have planned on how to eliminate will me will simply go...through me", Altar laughs in an evil tone.  

"You do not scare me, Altar!", Daniel tells him off. "Okay, point taken but I would definitely can kill you", he said and pushes a mount of flames towards Daniel's direction and he was pushed back and set in flames but somehow he managed to absorb the flames but his clothes are halfway burnt. He shoots flames out of his hands from where he's sitting but it just goes through Altar as he walks closer to Daniel. Daniel pushes himself backwards, trying to get away from Altar because he is now genuinely afraid and starting to process the thought of Altar actually consuming him and use his body without having any say. Suddenly, there's a fast sharp sound travelling behind Altar and Daniel can see an arrow flying straight through Altar where the point of an arrow pierces through his chest. Somehow from the arrow, Altar's body starts to solidify and the hollowness of his being starts to wear off. Daniel takes the chance, stands up and throw his right hook to Altar's chin. His renewed strength pushes Altar a step back but Daniel kept on punching him on his stomach with his left and again to Altar's chin with his right. Then Daniel grabs Altar's head and starts to heats up his head, adding the streaming speed of Altar's nose bleed. Altar yells in pain as Daniel press his head with more heat but then Daniel starts to lose grip of his head and he returns to being hollow. 

The Warlock's Adiutor [COMPLETED]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें