Chapter 6.3: Prompto Sleeps Over at the Citadel

Meeting King Regis & Sleepover at Citadel

[SMUT (SEX) + 18+SMUT Pictures]

2:00pm

Noctis and Prompto washed up and changed into their clothes.

"Ok so, ready to show me around the citadel and palace" Prompto jumped excitedly.
"Yeah, sure" Noctis said while finishing putting on his jacket.
"Yohoo!" he exclaimed.
Prompto walked up to the door, followed by Noct behind him.
Before Prompto could open the door, Noctis pulled his hand away from the knob which forced Prompto to turn his way and look at him.
"What?" Prompto asked anxious. He already wanted to look around and this guy was stopping him from doing that. Prompto saw the anxiety in Noct's eyes as they they stared at each other.
Noct swinged his head softly, left and right, staring at Prompto and his lips.
"Just one more" Noctis moaned under his breath.
Prompto rolled his eyes.
"Didn't you have enough?!" Prompto exclaimed quietly. Prompto turned back to the door to open it but felt strong hands grab his thin fit waist and felt soft breaths tickle his neck and ear.
"Ugh...Noct" Prompto turned around to stare at Noct. Prompto had enough! He already wanted to look around~.
"Come on~"Prompto whined.
"Come here" Noct whispered with lust in his voice. He grabbed a fistful of Prompto's soft blonde hair and Noct tilted his head softly to the left to kiss Prompto one last time. Prompto felt the cold door behind him as Noct pressed him with his hard, firm and fit body. Noct grabbed Prompto's chin and kissed him on the lips, moving Prompto's face left or right whenever he switched sides when kissing. Their tongues touched each other and interwined. Saliva dripping from both the corner of their mouths.
"mmhuah..a...aahmmm...you just don't get enough..." Prompto said between french kisses. Prompto grabbed hold of Noctis's shoulders. Prompto's left hand felt Noct's chest and went up to touch his neck.
"Oh shut up...mhuah.ngg...a lot of girls would be dying to be in your place."
"Confident are we?" Their lips hovered once they spoke.
"....no I just know it" Noct frenched kissed him one last time. When their lips parted, Prompto had his tongue hanging outside his mouth slightly, with saliva hanging from his tongue. Noctis took out his tongue and took a whole lick to Prompto's tongue and gave him ONE last kiss again. After tbeir quick french makeup session, Noct cleaned off his lips with his glove and so did Prompto.

"Ok there?!"
"Yeah"
"Finally!!!!"
Noct and Prompto got out of the room and Prompto jumped ahead across the hall anxious to look around.

"Hey not too far or you'll get lost."
"Haha" Prompto laughed.

2:15pm

Noct and Prompto walked through the palace halls as Noct showed him around the palace.

"Here is where my dad meets with his ruling counsil members to go over city and out city problems and dealings

"Here is where my dad meets with his ruling counsil members to go over city and out city problems and dealings. Amongs other stuff."
"Woaw........hmm.......but where's your dad? I want to meet him"
"Uh....I don't know" Noctis wasn't really into the idea of Prompto meeting his dad. King Regis had heard of Prompto, and once caught a glimpse of him. But Noct just didn't feel like it was the time for him to be presenting his friends to his father.