Chapter 7: Up The Ass

4:40am

Darkness covered the night sky even though in just a few hours, the sky would lighten up by the bright morning sun. The Citadel layed quiet with some guards keeping guard of his Majesty's home. And there beyond the walls lay two young men sleeping in bed with no care in the world.

Prompto layed in bed next to Noct sleeping. Prompto slowly woke up and the first thing he saw was Noct's back towards him. They were both covered under the sheets that were warm now. Prompto turned around and got off the bed without disturbing the Prince's sleep. His hair down and messy. His feet weighed more than he did as he walked towards the bathroom and closed the door behind him.

4:50am

Prompto flushed down the toilet and cleaned his hands in the sink. His sleepy eyes were slowly fading away as he rubbed his face with his now clean hands.

He got out of the restroom and closed the door behind him. The room was dark and he slowly made his way back safely to the bed next to Noct who was sleeping. Prompto hid under the covers and got close to Noct. Prompto smelled Noctis back hair and swinged his right hand over Noctis's stomach. Prompto pressed himself to Noct who was starting to sleeply wake up. (Reminder: they are both naked.) Prompto could feel his dick press against Noct's ass.

"Hmm...prom..hmm..to" Noct lazily whispered.
"Hmm"
"......what time is it?" Noct whispered with his eyes closed.
"Its almost 5 in the morning" He whispered back in his ear.
Noctis breathed deep.

Prompto stared at Noctis's hair and neck.

Prompto began to softly touch Noctis's legs then ass with his right hand as he looked ar how Noctis would react. Noctis only moved a little in ecstasy. Prompto's hand roamed around Noctis bottom, touching his balls and then his member. He massaged it softly and then let go, earning a few pants from Noct.

As if Noct knew what Prompto was thinking, Noct turned around face down as Prompto quietly towered over him and placed his dick on Noct's ass. Noct placed his head on top of a pillow and hugged it lazily. Prompto layed down on top of Noct. Noct could feel Prompto's bare chest and abs in his back.

Prompto slid both his hands under Noct's arms and hugged his chest as he slid in his dick up in Noct's ass.

"Aahhh~" Noct breathed out.

Prompto went slow. He went in then out, in then out. Prompto gasped quietly in pleasure as Noct grabbed the pillow for life. The bed moved every time Prompto thrust in then out. He was fucking Noct and it felt good. He was having sex and it was good. Prompto knew the feeling of having his dick inside the hole. But he still needs to feel it in the vagina. But that would be next time. He thrust in harder, feeling a sense of pleasure and arousal surround his dick and bottom. How was this so fucking good? Noct panted and gasped, gritting his teeth to supress any moans. Noct summoned his Sound barrier just in case things got a little hotter. Prompto got up, still in Noct, and picked Noct up slightly so Noct was sitting dog style. Prompto held Noctis's hips as he continued thrusting in him. Prompto panted and moaned, saliva dripping from his mouth. Prompto's cheeks were flushed pink. Prompto was so aroused that he felt like he was in the clouds.

"Prompto?" Noct moaned and whined as he felt lonely. Noct got up and turned his upper body slightly while still being fucked by Prompto. He lifted his hands back to hug Prompto's neck. Prompto held his sides and got close to his face. Their lips hovering over each others mouths.
"Aah....haaa" Noctis moaned.
Prompto stared at Noct's lips and kissed them erotically.

"Ngh...hmm..muahh...Aaaahhh" they kissed then parted lips as Prompto thrust in more and faster. Prompto stopped and led Noct to the wall in front of them. Prompto pressed his body againsts Noct and continued fucking him. Noct felt the cold wall in front of him and the hot dick feeling up his insides behind him. Noct looked up to the ceiling in pleasure and arousal. He gritted his teeth then looked down.

"Noct....." Prompto said to his ear.
Noct turned his head to the side just enough to make eye contact with Prompto who was asking for release. Noct nodded his eyes in approval and Prompto came inside him instantly.

"Haaa..ngh...aaaah!!!" Prompto moaned out as he released. As he released Noct felt Prompto thrust further in him and shiver.

Prompto breathed in Noct's ear and licked it. Prompto took out his member from Noct and Noct collapsed down to the bed, turning over face up. Semen ran out of Noct's ass. Prompto looked down at Noct, gaining his breath and sweat dripping down his side temple.

Noct closed his eyes and continued panting as he regained his breath. The feeling was good. Noct was almost wishing to fuck already as well. Should he just do it to Prompto or wait for Luna?

Prompto layed in the bed and hovered over Noct. Their faces inches apart. Noct opened his legs to make room for Prompto. He wrapped his legs around him lazily. They looked at each other, Prompto touched Noct's hair locks and played with them. Noct's hair was soft despite being messy. Noct touched Prompto's lips and chin, and pulled him in for an erotic kiss. They felt each other's face as they frenched kissed and made out right there. Their tongues intertwining and hot breaths replacing their own. They kissed and kissed, they looked like a couple in love. But this was just pure pleasure. They continued kissing for several minutes before they stopped to get air. Prompto layed on top of Noct, Noct feeling the weight above him. Noct could feel Prompto's hair tickle his cheek as Prompto whispered erotic things to his ear. Prompto sure liked teasing.

"Noct?"
"Yeah" Noct whispered back.
"You feel good"
"I...do?"
"Yeah.......being...able to fuck you....is good" They continued whispering to each other.
"What...you were planning this?"
"No...not at all"
"....."
"Its just...I never thought it would feel good" He moaned softly in Noct's ear which sent a tingle down his member.
"Well....I can't say nothing about that"
"But....lucky you" Prompto lifted his head up to look at Noctis in the face.
"Why?"
"Cuz, you got Luna...." Prompto looked down at Noct's mouth and whispered in Noct's lips. Noct's eyes were half lit up as he was feeling aroused by this senseless teasing. This guy sure improved in one day.
"Luna?..."
"Yeah...you will get to fuck her....and not just from the ass~~"
"Thats my fiance you are talking about"
"What would you do if I fucked her in front of you? What would you...do?" Noct froze and stared at Prompto's eyes.
"You are not saying....?"
"Yeah"
"A.....threesome?"
"Yeah" Prompto whispered and kissed Noct softly.

Once they parted lips Prompto continued teasing.
"Better yet, why not watch me fuck her"
"Prompto...you're not serious right?"
"......no.......that only happens in fanfics"
"Ok because I was about to punch tbat face of yours"
"What? Would you rather fuck her and I fuck you by the ass at the same time? I think she would love it" Prompto kissed Noct one last time and rolled to his side. Noct was about to retort back but Prompto fell fast asleep.

Tch tbis guy..........but what would Luna think if she found out about Prompto and me. Would she let me explain? Would she understand? Will tbis ruin anything? Will I feel anything?

Noctis got rid of the sound barrier and fell asleep.

5:40am

______________________________________

Ok so I want to thank and apologize to everyone who had been waiting for an update. I wasn't able to update soon because I have a life too. This was short to ease the wait but I'll be updating tomorrow as well. I just want to remind you guys that this Friends and Benefits thing Noct and Prompto are having is only going to last for two months until the wedding. But I won't be covering every single day. I have a couple sideline characters here in this story and I want to see how I can add them to this drama and not just keep them in the sideline, like Nyx. Ok I hope you enjoyed this short update.

Now Question Time.

1. Was this a nice update?

2. Was this just enough to ease the waiting?

3. Was the smut ok?

4. I have been thinking....should we have a tbreesome?

5. Who would you want from all the characters presented in the story to find out about Noct and Prompt9 secret? (Luna, King Regis, Gladio, Ignis or Nyx?)

6. Are you anticipating for the next chapter?