Chapter 44.3: Honeymoon

Prompto's eyes opened. The room was beginning to get its color as morning rised.

Prompto felt heavy hands around his waist and faint breathing just an inch away.

Prompto blinked and saw Noct staring at him. Prompto lightly gasped.

"Morning" Noct whispered.

"...morning" Prompto yawned.

Noct smirked warmly and snuggled close to Prompto under the bed sheets. Noct rubbed his dumb against Prompto's skin as he stared at Prompto's cute morning face.

"How did my baby sleep?" Noct asked.

"Good.. And you?" Prompto stared into Noct's eyes.

"I only woke up once to go to the restroom...... " Noct closed his eyes and sighed peaceful next to Prompto.

Prompto grabbed Noct's hand that was on his waist and intertwined fingers with Noct's.

Noct slowly opened his morning eyes and stared at Prompto.

"Does it hurt? Your back?" Noct warmly asked as he carrassed Prompto's buttcheek.

Prompto bit his lip and rubbed his nose against Noct's,  "no... just sore" Prompto closed his eyes as well.

Noct leaned in and whispered in Prompto's ear,  "you looked sexy last night.. The sex we had... it felt so good".

Prompto's skin formed goose bumps throughout his body.

"Oh Noct........ If you say it like that.... how am I supposed to contain myself" Prompto whispered back.

"What do you mean?......are you going to do me?" Noct kissed Prompto's lips then cheek.

"I uh.. " Prompto closed his eyes as he felt Noct leave a trail of kisses on his jaw then neck.

"....dear....will you be willing to do me too?.... again" Noct said as he licked and sucked Prompto's neck.

"Noct.....I...... " Prompto panted a little.

"When will I be able to get rammed by you from behind?..... I even prepared myself when I went to the restroom earlier.... so it must be loose now.... " Noct looked at Prompto and kissed him again.

Prompto carrassed Noct's warm cheek and stared at Noct's face. The sunlight somewhat hitting Noct's beautiful features.

"It's been so long.... Will I be able to?" Prompto asked worryingly.

"You can try" Noct turned face up and pulled Prompto on top of him.

"Woah!Noct!- hmngg" Noct kissed Prompto erotically and then stared at each other aroused.

"What do you say?" Noct wrapped his legs around Prompto's naked waist. Noct could feel Prompto's hard member lay in his stomach.

"I don't know" Prompto closed his eyes and sighed.

"Prompto.... " Noct called out softly.

Prompto slowly looked at him.

"Yeah?"

".............would you do it if I said that I want to be fucked by you so bad?" Noct said with a sad face.

Prompto's eyes widened a bit.

"Would you do it if I said.... I would form fantasies in my mind that you'd tear me apart?... that I imagined being done and held by you?.... only you.... I want to be fucked by you..... I love you Prompto..... I love you so much... I want you to embrace me as well... I want to see your face when you feel good rubbing inside me...... Would you do me if I said that?......" Noct said.