Chapter 8: Something Is Wrong

Part 1
Oh oh

8:30am

Prompto was the one to wake up first with Noct laying beside him sleeping. Noctis was dressed in grey sweats and a black t-shirt. Prompto stared at Noct confused. He must have changed while I was still asleep. He quietly got up and walked towards his backpack that layed by the bed. The floor was cold beneath his feet as he changed into some gray sweats and a white tank top. His hair lay down loose, and messy. He had the "sex hair" for sure. He looked hot and he felt hot.

Once changed he returned to bed with Noct under the bed sheets. Prompto turned and curled to his side, staring at Noct's face, his fine lines and long eyelashes that made a small shadow beneath them that pierced his skin. Prompto looked closer and lightly blushed at the thoughf of kissing him and feeling his lips. He suddenly felt butterflies in his stomach. Something was wrong. Why was he acting this way? Why did he suddenly get shy, embarrased and....

Prompto raised his hand to reach Noct's sleeping face. His skin was soft and his breaths were steady. Prompto looked at Noct as he cupped and caressed his face with delicacy.

No it can't be......I'm I......

Prompto's thoughts were stopped when Noct turned around and stretched, slowly waking up to turn back to Prompto. Prompto supressed an expression of surprise and hoped Noct did not notice him touching his face while he slept.

"Hey.....you changed" Noct looked at his clothes.
"Yeah.....morning buddy" Prompto tried to act as normal and playful as usual.
"Morning.." Noct smiled back and then turned around to sit up.

Prompto blushed madly and turned around, faking he was grabbing something by the bed.

Noct stretched and cracked his back and neck. As he did so, across the bed was Prompto sitting and watching him do so.

"....hey come here" Noct signalled Prompto, patting the mattress next to him. Prompto scooting next to Noct. Prompto's heart skipped a beat when Noct turned slightly to have a better look at him. One hand behind Prompto. Prompto stared at Noct's eyes with wide open eyes anticipating for Noct's next actions.

"Why so shy?~" Noctis whispered, getting closer to Prompto's face and looking at his lips.
"Uh......"
Noctis brought Prompto to a soft kiss. It almost felt loving and Prompto was feeling different about it now. It was not just good but amazing. Noct slid his left hand under Prompto's tank top and felt his abs and chest as they both kissed and never broke apart. Their heads tilted to the left and right to better kiss deeper. Noct's tongue asked for entrance and so Prompto accepted. Their tongues interwined.

Prompto moved in front of Noct and pushed him back down to the bed without ever breaking the kiss. For a while they were there, stopping for a break or two. They panted into each other's mouths as they regained their breaths.

"Prompto...."Noct stared up at Prompto aroused. Prompto stared down at him with different eyes. They were soft and caring.
"....." Noctis watched Prompto go out of his sight as Prompto slid down to Noct's groin and grabbed the bed sheets to cover himself, so you could only see Noct's upper body. Noct could not see him anymore but felt his sweats and underwear be pulled down just enough to reveal his member. Noctis held onto the sheets besides him embracing for the worse as he felt a warm wet tongue lick the side of his dick. The sensation came again as Prompto licked the top of his dick and sucked on it.

"Haaa" Noct gasped. He turned his head to the side, panting softly as Prompto continued to suck him off. Prompto took Noct in whole and made a popping sound when he released his dick.

"Heuugh..." Noct whined quietly.
"..you like it?" Prompto whispered before he continued to suck.
"Ngh...YEAH...haa" that came out loud but not loud enough to be heard outside the room.

Prompto slowly began to bob his head up and down as he took Noctis whole even more every time.

Noctis gasped and silently panted.

Prompto increased his pace, bobbing faster by the minute, Noctis was about to moan, but both stopped abruptly.

Because.........

______________________________________

Ok here you go. This is the beginning of the upcoming parts for this Chapter 8 of Something is Wrong. This is a small update so bare with me. I tried to stop in a way that could create suspense and anticipation for next part. I hope you liked it.

What do you think will happen?

Any guesses?

What do you think just happened? Why do you think they suddenly stopped?

I would like to know so I know I'm writing it right and understandable. Ok Until the next part.