Wildlife of Astalon

The sun was standing high above Astral world when Astral finally woke up. On his face there was still some evidence about last horrible night. His mismatches eyes were red and puffy and on his cheeks there were marks of tear stains.

After the Queen made him realize about his love for Yuma the poor blue alien had burst into tears. Astral had cried for hours since he will never be able to tell or be with the boy.

Astral didn't remember falling asleep but he was sure after hours of crying his heart out had taken his toll on him. Sighing sadly Astral sat himself straight. What was he supposed to do now? Without Yuma he had nothing.

His thoughts got interrupted by a knock on his door. "Astral? Astral, are you awake?" A voice asked from the other side of the door. Of course Astral knew who it was.

"Yes, I am Carisca. You may come in." Astral answered.

When the door opened it wasn't only Carisca who entered but Prince Faran was right behind her.

"Glad to see your awake Astral." Prince Faran said approved.

Floating towards Astral Carisca sat down next to her friend. "So how are you feeling Astral?" She asked gently.

Astral was very sure that his face was showing them how he really felt. And in the past he probably would have responded with a obvious answer.

But of course he wasn't the same anymore. Not after his adventure with Yuma. Now he understood why Carisca asked him this. She asked not because she didn't see it but because she cared about her friend and wanted to show compassion.

"It still stings deep in my heart, but i feel a bit better than yesterday. Thank you Carisca." Astral said his voice still a little bit raw.

A happy smile appeared on Carisca's face. "Well, maybe we have something to get your mind of toma-"

"Yuma!" Prince Faran corrected with a low hiss.

"Y-Yuma i mean. We have a prefect distraction for you." Carisca said.

"And what is this 'distraction'?" Astral asked sceptical.

Prince Faran floated a bit forward. "My father just called for me this morning. Some Astral beings have reported that they saw two strange lights heading towards deep into the territorial of Astralon wildlife. My father had asked me to investigate this to see if we are dealing with a threat or not.

"Isn't it dangerous in the wildlife of Astralon? I though we're supposed to avoid that area at all cost?" Astral asked.

"Yeah don't worry, we are taking my spaceship. It's smaller than yours Astral but it can take a punch or two and it's very fast. So if a problem should arise we will be gone in a flash." Carisca assured him.

"And we know how much you love to observe things Astral. Astralon wildlife may be dangerous but it is intrigued at the same time." Prince Faran said.

"Come on Astral. It will be no fun without you." Carisca whined.

"Fun?" Prince Faran said sternly. "Carisca, we're going on a mission not a field trip."

Carisca frowned back at Prince Faran before she started a small discussion with the Prince. She whines that he was too strict and should lighten up while he accused her for being too carefree.

Meanwhile Astral watched the two Astral beings arguing with each other with a sad smile. Oh how much this reminded him of the time when he and Yuma had a debated about certain things during their time together. Of course it was Yuma who did most of the actually arguing than Astral....and the most vocally.