The Final Attack

"Astral please calm down." Faran said to the distressed blue Astral being who at the moment was using the cockpit's screen to scouring the below ground for any sign of Yuma. After Astral's discovery they immediately set off following Yuma's tracks. Which lead them to a monstrous cliff where Yuma had jumped into it to escape Sashala. Now they were following the cliff downriver. "If Yuma is truly somewhere in the forest we will definitely find him."

"Yuma is a human Prince Faran, he doesn't have any power nor can he fly like us Astral beings. And he persuaded by a Barian. I think it's natural for me to be worried about him." Astral pointed out. "Faran is right Astral. Best thing to do is not panic. Okay yes, Yuma lost in a very vicious forest and he is followed by the craziest and most dangerous Barian there ever exc-AUW!" Glaring at Faran Carisca rubbed the spot where the prince just stomped her.

"What Carisca is actually trying to say is stay calm and have fate Yuma. The way you have been describing him tells me that Yuma is a boy that knows how to take care of himself in tough situations." Faran quickly said.

Astral sighed sadly. "I hope you're right."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Groaning in exhaustion Yuma plopped down against the tree. Taking deep breaths Yuma tried to catch his breath. He was very aware that this wasn't the right place and time to rest since he didn't know what other dangerous creatures lay hidden in this forest. And then there was Sashala: The Barian Hunter.

But he needed this well necessary rest. His trembling muscles were aching painfully, his heart pounding that Yuma thought it will pop out of his chest, his head felt light headed from lack of food and water.

Yuma feared if he didn't get this rest he will collapse dead from exhaustion and taking a small break wouldn't be that bad. So he closed his eyes and leaned his head against the trunk of the tree taking deep breaths.

Minutes passed by slowly and although the pain subdued very slowly his muscles trembling started to become lesser and lesser as his heart began to calm down.

Yuma sighed, enjoying the quite and peaceful moment he was having. For a short time it made him forget all about-

"Wow! You look awful." A voice purred delightful.

Yuma snapped his eyes open, his blood froze when he was greeted by Sashala who sneered down at him from atop of the tree he was resting against.

"So, did you miss me?"

Immediately Yuma jumped on his feet, stepping backwards away from the tree without losing sight on the Barian Hunter who jumped out of the tree landing gracefully on her feet.

Glaring angrily she stepped closer. "I have to admit I was a little hurt when you jumped down that cliff and made me lose track of you." She hissed but quickly it made way for a smile in which Yuma felt nothing but trouble. "But let us forget all about that shall we? And let us try this again." She said sweetly.

Yuma swallowed dryly. He knew he was in a huge disadvantage. Worn-out and his muscles all sore and stiff while Sashala looks fresh and full with vitality. Outrunning her would be like trying to make Shark smile.

Still he wasn't going to let Sashala have her way without a fight. Bracing himself, he positioned his body in a defensive stand, his face showing determination while his eyes were fixated on Sashala.

Amused by Yuma's attempt to look brave Sashala snorted. "Are you serious young boy? Do you honestly think you stand any chance against me? You're nothing but a human and not even an adult one."