Chapter 22

Author's note: So here we are another chapter down. Enjoy guys? I have added more videos and photos. funny thing is I can't keep up with the photos and stuff that i put on certain chapters. So just browse every now and then if ya want. A big suprise is in store for Thranduil read on to see his reaction. See how the pieces fall into place and how they come through it. . . =)

High Passions and the Maiden's Kiss

She clutched at her tunics edge frustrated with the itching of her skin and the constant rivlets of sweat that broke out across her body. Her tempreature was even higher than it was normally. The hormones that pushed a female into estrus caused her heart beat and breathing to get faster which caused the raise in temperature; it was the temperature that was the namesake for the estrus cycle. The heat didn't calm her wild moods swings. She swung from knawing desire to territorial agression in wild intervals at the smalles provocation.

It was the night before the last day and her cat was dying to get free to go to him. Her mate. Most of the symptoms had been easily controled until today when they got steadily more insistient and intense as the hours progressed. It was now time for her to go to the cellar where she would be locked in. She felt her control slipping away form her. It was physically exhuasting just going through this and she had been keeping the worst of the heat's symptoms away for the better part of the week.

She nodded to the older female skin changer who helped her walk out of her home and toward the cellar they had dug in preperation for that. With her arm slung around the more mature females shoulders she was guided into the cellar beside her home and locked in from the outside. Meat and water were provided for her. Every female had their own cellar if they wished to.

She pulled her clothes from her roughly as she fell to her knees. Her breaths coming in great gasps of relif at the cool air. Besides the temperature of her skin and the mood swings what was just as bad was the clenching of her womb and slickness between her thighs. It was insistent. At first just little ripples here and there, dreams full of passionate images. Now it didn't stop. This was when females lost control of themselves. Even now her cat still wouldn't mate with any other than Thranduil. Thank the gods he was unable to shift into a cat. And the fact he wouldn't be affected by her scent.

Once out of her clothes she let loose the cat that was dying to be free to look for her mate. The cat paced ceaslessly. Anger and need in the powerful strides back and forth. She faded into the background letting the cat take over for now. She needed some rest at least she would get some mental rest. Until the morning after tomorrow her cat would find no rest. She slipped back unaware of her cats tenacity.

The cat studied the earthen cellar during her pacing and calling out in anger. She knew soon dawn would be arriving. Now was not the time but soon as night fell she would be free. And she would be going to Mirkwood. Too long had she waited for the time for her mate was near. Too long had she let the human part of her mature and come to the knowlege on her own. It was her time now and she wouldn't be denied.

*************************

The cat rose her head as soon as night fell across the earth. Her human half was firmly locked away along with all her logic. She would make her move now  but she would be careful to keep her human half unaware of what she intended. She moved to the door and the earth beside it. She dug through the thin layer of dirt. She knew everyone was distracted by the strongest day in the heat cycle. Her escape would go unnoticed.

Once she dug through the layer of earth she loped into the night. Snarling at any male that thought to approach. She had no intrest in them, she had her eye set on a far more intriguing prize. The male that was her equal and her challenger. A male that was worthy of her. A male that she could respect. Her mate. The one male that she wanted the only male that she wanted.