CH 3 - Girls night

Hi,

Note 1: Everything that is between double quotes " " it's dialogue.

Note 2: So after one month of being roomies, the girls received an unexpected visit of Hanna

Chapter 3 – Girls night

(In Alison & Emily's apartment)

As soon as Hanna arrived, she entered to the apartment and felt herself feel at home; the little blonde was looking in the fridge something to eat; Alison looked at her from the distance with arm crossed as Emily was trying to explain the situation with a lot of embarrassment.

Emily. – "I'm so sorry; I'm so sorry Ali..."

Alison sighed. – "Emily, it's ok, I'm not mad, this is your home too, you can invite your friends over but one little notice in advance would be nice..."

Emily. – "I didn't invite her! I didn't know that she was coming!"

The two girls were talking as Hanna did a tour all over the place, in one moment...

Hanna yelled. – "Fuck!"

The girls thought that something bad happened and followed the voice of Hanna; Alison raised an eye brow when they found her in her room.

Emily. – "Hanna what are you doing here?!"

Hanna had opened the closet of Alison and she was touching all her clothes and shoes...

Hanna yelled. – "OMG! You have Louis Vuitton, Chanel, Cartier, Prada, Gucci..."

Emily said with confusion as she didn't know what Hanna wanted to say.

Emily. – "Why are you talking about people?!"

Under Emily's comment, Hanna huffed and rolled her eyes as Alison chucked, Alison found adorable the comment of the brunette.

Alison chucked. – "Emily, she's talking about the branch of my clothes & shoes..."

Emily blushed. – "Oh..."

Hanna started to inspect also the drawers; she was grabbing a babydoll and eating a bit of what she found in the fridge.

Hanna. – "Fuck! Is this from the new collection of Victoria's Secret?!"

Alison's eyes got bigger; she approached to the other blonde as she said...

Alison. – "Are you eating my lasagna and touching my clothes! Oh hell NO!"

Alison took the babydoll from Hanna and threw it to the air, Emily caught it. Alison glanced to Hanna with a lethal look.

Hanna. – "What is the big deal Ali?!"

Alison glanced. – "What is the big deal?! You could have spilled it on my clothes! The sauce of my lasagna leaves very nasty stains!"

Hanna looked to her plat and said. – "Oh did you cook this?! It tastes fucking amazing Ali!"

Alison. – "Well.... Thanks.... But don't change the subject..."

Hanna. – "Relax Ali, I will not stain your clothes or shoes... If not how are you going to loan me your clothes?"

Alison. – "What?! And why are you call me Ali?!"

Hanna. – "Alison = Ali, it's a nickname..."

Alison blushed. – "I know but we just met a few minutes ago, how can you takes so many liberties?!"

Hanna waved her hands indicating a hug as she said. – "Come on! You live with my BF! We're like family now! Come on give me hug!"