Chapter 5 - 3 words 8 letters

Hi,

I hope you had a great St Valentin! :D !

Note 1: Everything that is between double quotes " " it's dialogue.

Note 2: So last time, Alison believes that Emily is 'bi' and she's happy 'cause they liked each other and started to date; this chapter will start some weeks after last chapter...

Chapter 5 – 3 words 8 letters

(Emily's bedroom)

Emily was sleeping in bed, she slowly opened her eyes and she did a little jump as her eyes got bigger of surprise for what she was seeing... Alison in sexy lingerie crawling on bed towards her...

Emily gulped. – "Alison what are you..?"

Emily's eyes stayed glued to Alison sexy crawling, the blonde was with a smirk on her face that Emily had never seen before but she loved it; as the blonde was crawling on bed, she started to pull away the sheets; Alison put herself on top of the brunette, no sheets between them; Alison roamed her fingers on Emily's arm and the brunette trembled with the electricity of the touch...

Emily mumbled. – "Oh, oh oh ok Ali..."

Alison smirked with a sexy voice. – "Yes Em..."

Emily mumbled. – "This is a dream..."

Alison smirked with a sexy voice. – "No... it isn't..."

Emily mumbled with a sweaty face. – "Come on... who we're kidding here... this is this is clearly my subconscious at work" (She looked up to the sexy blonde and continued talking) "And by the way what great job of my mind... mmm... but that's not the point! Please know on behalf of my conscious self I'd... I'd like to apologize... I-I-I normally more... more respectful of women even in my dreams..." (She swallowed hard) "It's just this anxiety and abstinence can really... really affect your dream life... you know..."

Alison said as her lips were leaning for a kiss on the lips of Emily. – "And what are you afraid of Emily...?"

Emily stared to the lips of the blonde and stood hypnotized by them.

Emily. – "Ahmmm..."

Alison whispered as she was getting closer to Emily's lips. – "What are you waiting for make me yours?"

Emily closed her eyes waiting for the contact of their lips; for her surprise she just felt the licking of Pepe on her face.

Emily jumped of bed and waked up of her erotic dream. – "Pepe! Stop waking me like that! The best part was just going to start!" (Sighs of frustration)

The dog barked and jumped on bed

Emily caressed the dog and said to him. – "You know that I love you buddy but it's not your lips what I want... not offense..."

The dog barked again and ran towards the living room. Emily took a deep breath and went out of bed; she took a shower and prepared for school. She went to the kitchen and took her lunch bag that Alison prepared for her and ate the breakfast that the blonde left for her. As each morning, Emily smiled when she read the post-it that Alison left on the food.

Alison's post-it: 'Have a beautiful day mermaid :D'

Emily smiled and kept the post-it on her draw of her room, until now she has a huge collection of Alison post-it; she doesn't know why she kept them but she refuses to throw them off. She made the dishes of her breakfast and left the apartment...