Chapter 6 - Birthday Girl

Hi,

Note 1: Everything that is between double quotes " " it's dialogue.

Note 2: So this chapter will be mostly central on Alison, like it was told on chapter 1 & 2 Alison lost someone at young age and here we will know more about her past...

Chapter 6 – Birthday Girl

***Alison's dream: A memory of the past***

An 8 old little blonde was in a limo with a beautiful pink dress and a big smile on her face as she was gripping the hand of her mom.

Jessica DiLaurentis smiled. – "Darling... are you exciting about your birthday party?!"

The little Alison smiled. – "I'm happier to know that you and daddy could make it to be with me today on my birthday..."

Jessica rubbed her thumb on the cheek of her little girl with tenderness.

Jessica. – "Off Course darling, there is no way that I would not be present on the birthday of my beautiful baby..."

The little one smiled and hugged her mom very tight as it had been weeks since the last time that she saw her; Jessica had been with a full agenda because of all her business travels and all her charity work that she did on different associations. The little one was bounced her foot as she was exciting about her birthday; it wasn't the party what she had been waiting with anticipation, it was actually the opportunity to be with her parents; with work and their social life, the little one found herself more of the time alone with the service personal.

Jessica looked down to her watch and said to the driver. – "Michael you need to drive faster if we want to make it in time..."

The driver just nodded and speeded up the vehicle.

Alison looked up to her mom and said with a big smile. – "Te quiero ma!"

Jessica chucked. – "Where did you learn to speak Spanish?"

Alison giggled. – "Rosa is teaching me... It's not so hard..."

Jessica. – "Who is Rosa?!"

Alison. – "One of the maids in the house; she even taught me to cook some cookies for my cooking class... do you wanna taste them? I have some on my school pack..."

The little one took off her belt seat and walked towards her pack.

Jessica. – "Darling don't take off your belt seat... Come on and sit beside me..."

The little one didn't do as it was instructed by her mother; she kneeled on the floor of the limo as she was opening her pack, she looked into the pack and smiled when she found the Tupperware with the cookies; it was on the moment when the little one was opening the Tupperware and flipping her little body in direction of her mom in order to offer her a cookie when both felt a shake by an unexpected violent turn of the limo; Jessica didn't think it twice before taking off her belt seat when she heard the hiss of the tires over the concrete paving. Jessica launched her body over her little girl; Jessica hugged her tight and covert her with her body to protect Alison of what was going to come...

The little scared little Alison cried. – "Mom!"

Jessica said with a soft voice as she was hugging her child. – "Sshh... It will be ok..."

Those were the last words that Alison heard from her mom before the limo started to roll over several times; the cookies and the breaking glasses were flying all over the place as well as both of them, the limo tumbled over and over and the little blonde just closed her eyes and pressed her head against the chest of her mother, hearing the heartbeat of her mom was all she could focus on. They tumbled over and over and when everything stopped tumbling, the little one opened her eyes with shock when she couldn't hear the heartbeat of her mom any longer; her view was a little blurry by blood, she was in shock and feeling pain in her entire little body but what was more painful for her was to see her mom covert in blood and broken glasses.