Chapter 10 - The Roomie

Hi,

So this is the end of this beautiful story, thank you so much for the stars, comments & following this story ;) !!!

Note 1: Everything that is between double quotes " " it's dialogue.

Note 2: So this last chapter will start with the graduation's party of Emily. Following the ending of the preview chapter 9... There will be some jump times on this chapter ok...

Chapter 10 – The Roomie

(In the appartment)

Emily and Alison were opening the door after going for some chips on the store that was on the block. Friends and Emily's parents were there to celebrate Emily's graduation. The girls approached to the couple in order to help them with the bags...

Alison smiled. – "Thanks..."

Spencer. – "You're welcome; so in the end you could make it... I thought that you were stuck in Paris for at least another week..."

Alison. – "I was but I asked Jason to deal with it in order to come sooner, he didn't say no as it's looks like he find a nice girl on Paris..."

(Little chuckles)

Alison. – "So, thank you to organize the party for Emily, I feel bad because I wasn't useful for you to do this..."

Hanna. – "It's ok bestie but if you want to reward us, you know that I'm always up to do shopping with you" (Big smile)

Emily raised an eye brow and said. – "Hanna..."

Alison chuckled. – "Well, I don't know about the shopping because I just brought you a lot of stuffs from Paris..."

Hanna smiled and sparkled like a little child and hugged Alison very tight...

Hanna. – "Oh Ali... you're definitely the best friend that I could ever have!"

(Little laughs)

Emily said as she looked around. – "So... there is not cake for my graduation?"

Hanna. – "Off course there is a cake! I was in charge of that after all!" (She narrowed her eyes on Spencer and said) "The only thing that someone gave me as a task..."

Spencer smirked. – "Well, I can't trust in you with anything else... can I?"

Hanna rolled her eyes and said. – "I'm a very capable assistant for your information!"

Spencer smirked. – "Yeah right..."

Aria. – "Well, in any case, where did you put the cake Hann...?"

Hanna. – "It's in a box in the fridge..."

Alison got looking for the cake as Hanna and the other girls continued talking...

Hanna. – "So you're gonna love this cake Em... I got it from a bakery that has the creamiest frosting in California!"

Emily smiled. – "I love frosting!"

Hanna smiled. – "I know! Well, anyway, they make these great novelty cakes in all different shapes and if you give them a photo, they'll copy it in icing..."

Spencer smirked. – "Really Hann? It's not the birthday of a child of 5 years old... you really put Emily's face into a cake...?"

Hanna. – "Hey! It's like her birthday ok! She's graduating; it's the end of an era!"