Chapter 8 - Revelations

Hi,

Note 1: Everything that is between double quotes " " it's dialogue.

Note 2: So this chapter will start some weeks after last one; some things that were mentioned in ch1 (Lucas), ch5 (post-its) and ch7 (Wayne) will appear in this chapter...

Note 3: For some parts of this chapter, there will be music moments, I mean, like the music played as background when the scenes happen...

Note 4: The ending is approaching ^^ just two more chapters!

Chapter 8 – Revelations

(In the apartment)

Pepe entered to the bedroom and he inclined his head to his left as he saw a lot of movement under the sheets; he started to bark when moans started coming from those sheets

(Barking)

Emily raised her head from the sheets and showed a sweaty face with messy hair to the dog.

Emily sighed. – "Pep! Buddy, stop barking! You're killing the mood here!"

The brunette went under the sheets again and once again moans sounded from those sheets and they were becoming louder.

(Pepe barking louder)

Alison sat on bed, covering her breast with the sheets and scoffed as she was pointing out to the door. – "PEPE! Out now!"

The dog made a sad sound as he just got scolded.

Alison. – "Out!"

The dog walked away with a sad face.

Emily sat on bed and smirked. – "You look so hot when you give orders..."

Alison cupped Emily's cheeks with her hands as she leaned for a kiss. – "Shut up and just kiss me!"

The blonde pushed Emily's body against the bed with the kiss and once again, the bedroom was filled with moans...

(In Alison's office)

Alison arrived to work with a happy face, glowing of happiness. She even was singing when she sat on her chair.

Erza. – "So that is how people in love looks like..."

Alison chucked. – "I don't know, you tell me... how are going the stuffs with you and Aria...?"

Erza blushed and smiled. – "Good, really good... actually, I wanted to ask to take last Friday of the month off, I'm planning visiting her in Georgia, if that's ok with you..."

Alison smiled. – "Off course Erza, you can take the day; say my hellos to Aria for me ok..."

Erza nodded and he stood in front of his boss, bouncing his foot with a nervous look.

Alison raised an eye brown. – "Is there something else...?"

Erza. – "Well... yeah... I... finished my manuscript so... If you want to read it..."

Alison. – "Off Course Erza, give me a copy and It will be my pleasure to read it..."

Erza smiled. – "Thank you... any critic is well accepted... please do not hesitate to tell me your comments from it..."

Alison chucked. – "Ok, Erza, I will do... mmm... by the way, the new medical care program for all the employees is ready, so the annual medical visit should be done now for questions of insurance..."