*Not an Update but pls read*

Assalamu alaikum my good people. Hope y'all are enjoying the weekend. Sorry, this isn't an update but I hope you'll read it through to the end.It's meant to clear the air about the latest development in the story.

I'm really glad and happy to see all your comments concerning Walida. It shows y'all are really following the story cos Walida has that effect on people---everyone has a soft spot for her.

Now about your concerns regarding her, dont worry my good peeps. I can't deny Walida her first and only love. Even my inner mugu isn't as wicked as that. ..lol.Besides, Mahmud won't even let me try that!

Anyway, what I want you guys to understand is that this story is an out of the ordinary one.It has a bizarre plot unlike our normal everyday stories. If you read its description, you'll understand where it is heading to.

I have a confession to make; this story was inspired by a true life story I heard about a guy who married his cousins on the same day.Actually, I was among those saying "Kai, which kind of madness and kwamacala be this? He wants to create problems kenan.Ya aka kare da two strangers talkless of two blood related cousins? .Anyway, I went to bed that day but sleep eluded me.As I closed my eyes, my imaginative mind went into gear and thus, the story of Mahmud, Walida and Iman was created. That is what the title "Entwined By Destiny" entails. If you look at the cover, there are three hearts connected together signifying the trio.

So therefore, I'll understand if some of you say "Kai, I can't stand this madness and kwamacala" and opt out of reading cos me myself that was my first thought when I heard of the man marrying his cousins. But to those who decide to stick by, I hope you'll enjoy the entwined lives of Mahmud and his beautiful cousins. Not to talk of Fateema and her own Mr.Right.

Thank you so very much for giving this story a trial. It's my first one on Wattpad and so it means a lot to me what you guys think about it.

Pls don't hesitate to criticise cos that's what will make me improve. Thanks once again and Ma'assalam.

Till we meet in the next update if Allah so wills.If not, pray for me pls.Tnx♥♥♥