Chapter Seventeen

Assalamu alaikum my lovelies.I can't believe it's not up to a month since this story began but already it has over 1k reads! This is all your doing my lovelies!!Honestly when I started I didnt expect this since I knew just two people on Wattpad. Thanks a gazillion dearies.Shukrallakum and God bless.Here's a little joke to say a big 'thank you' to you all;

Joke of the day:

A man fainted in front of CBN this morning.People rushed to him and someone said "bring some water and pour it on him"The man opened his eyes and replied "no try am oooooo if  I needed water  I would have fainted in front  of water board. So pls look at where I fainted and do the right thing!

Recession wahala...😄😄😄

Despite all her resolutions,Iman herself decided that it was best to wait a little while longer before throwing her bombshell. She didn't know how exalted they really were over the union until after the departure of all their guests.That was when she understood what Mahmud told her about their Daddy.Not just him,the whole family were so happy and everyone; both young and old kept showering blessings upon blessings on the union.Despite herself, Iman had no choice but to give them a little time to get over their blissful mood.

But within a very short period of time, she began to regret that decision. The rest of the Dikko's were really getting on her and her big bro's nerves.Every little thing they do together, the others have their eyes on them.Every chat,every argument, every shared joke,every outing, every seclusion, there's always someone discreetly or even openly watching, especially their ship's number one fan---Iya Talatu.Ah!That old lady is the worst and most times,Iman felt like strangling her.

Poor Iman has no chance of taking Mahmud's food to his room whenever he returns home from office without Iya teasing her about it and insinuating something else.Worse still,whenever the whole family are seated in the living room or in Mama's room, the new couple dare not sit close together as they usually do in the past or else they'll hear Daddy's clearing of throat or Mummy's fake cough or worst of all, Mama's teasing,"Wato Maigidana you've gotten a brand new bride and have dumped poor old me,ko? No problem, enjoy her warmth as much as you want,it's all part of amarci!"