Chapter Twenty-one

This chappy is dedicated to a special someone on her special day.Happy belated birthday @HannahThanee.I wasn't going to update today but I just had to when I remembered what day it is today.So consider this my bday gift to you🎁🎁🎂🎉

JOKE OF THE DAY;

*TURANCI MANYA*👲Wani guy ne yaga wani inyamuri da suka taba fada a baya aka rabasu,yana zuwa sai ya cakumi kwalar rigar inyamurin ya fara cewa, "today your thousand is full i am searching for you since thatday,even yesterday I saw you in the stomach of market you drink the corner when you saw me,i tried to drink your head but I didn't see you till today,i drinking tell you that if i catch you in the stomach of the market  I will medicine you and your body will tell you because you are not hearing talk"Yana fadar hakan sai ga wani corper  (dan bautar kasa)yazo zai rabasu,sai guy din ya cewa corper din "hey mr.man don't divide us!because the reason is,once upon a time I was sitting under the tree drinking  shadow  and minding  my mind, I don't know up I don't know down just this man came and kill me with slap!😀😂😃😄😅😭😹banda dariya sosai fa, duk Wanda yayi, my water is not there oo!

man don't divide us!because the reason is,once upon a time I was sitting under the tree drinking  shadow  and minding  my mind, I don't know up I don't know down just this man came and kill me with slap!😀😂😃😄😅😭😹banda dariya sosai fa, duk Wan...