Chapter 10

An hour into the flight and Emma and I have already started fighting.

   "Give me back my fish or so help me God, I will kill your ass."

   "I literally just took two pieces, what the fuck."

   "Don't 'what the fuck' me! This is my shit, back off," I growled out.

   "If you two don't shut the hell up, I'm going to throw the both of you out of this fucking plane." Aiden exclaimed, clearly irritated. "And stop the damn cussing before you both end up over my knee."

   "Oh, kinky," I mumbled under my breath.

   Emma snorted, "Nice."

   A man walked out of the cockpit, hehe, cock. I was pulled out of my hilarious thoughts by a very sexy voice.

   A dark skinned, 6'2 hunk of muscle stood in front of us. His tight shirt showing off all his abs. His amber eyes shined, complementing his muddy, not actually muddy you idiots, brown locks. His voice was like silk, smoothly flowing out of his perfect, fan fiction-like, lips. His Brazilian accent almost making me swoon.

   "Hi, I'm Matheus, your copilot. I hope you all are enjoying your flight. I'll be coming out periodically to make sure everything is going smoothly." He smiled, bowed at the waist, then proceeded back to the cockpit.

   "Hot damn, I hate to see you leave but I love to watch you go, that ass, man." Emma exclaimed barely loud enough to hear.

   "I'm with you there sister," I replied. "But sadly, I don't swing that way."

   "Are you both serious?" Aiden growled out.

   "Are you jelly," I asked.

   "Of course not," he turned to look out the window."

Aiden's POV

   I was startled out of my thoughts when the scent hit me. Oh no, this is not good. It smelled like cinnamon and a fresh baked apple pie. I wanted to lunge at whoever was creating the scent.

   I looked up an was immediately draw in by amber eyes. Their beautiful lips were moving but I couldn't focus on their words. But I did get the first part of their sentence, 'Hi, I'm Matheus, and I'll be-' after that, everything else was drowned out.

   Damn this is not good! I can not believe that I'm mated to a freaking wolf. I wonder if he noticed me, oh god, what if he rejects me because I'm a vampire.

The girls began bickering again.

"STOP PULLING MY HAIR!" "WELL GET YOUR BOOBS OUT OF MY FACE, JUST BECAUSE I'M A HARDCORE LESBIAN DOESN'T MEAN I LIKE YOUR TITS UP IN MY SPACE!"

"When the fuck did you decide that you were lesbian, these past weeks you've been all over Aiden." Emma argued.

"Bitch, I was just trying to make you jealous, it's fun." Naomi bickered back.

"That is low man, very low." "I know, and I'm proud of it."

Their voices faded out as I began to think about Matheus again. I don't know what I would do if he refused me. God, my life just got a whole lot more complicated.

   That heavenly scent made its way back to me. "Mr. Knightguard, the pilot would like to speak to you." Matheus smiled, damn even his teeth are perfect.

   I unbuckled my seatbelt and stood. Turning to the girls, I said, "Stay put and stop fighting."

   Matheus held the door open for me as I walked through. The door made a soft clicking noise as it closed behind him.

   "Mr. Knightguard, what a pleasure it is to meet you." The man who I assume is the pilot, said.

   I almost jumped out of my own skin when I felt Matheus place his hand on my lower back. "I'm Declin, and I'm very pleased that my son has found a suitable mate such as yourself." The pilot added.

   Matheus squeezed past me, sliding his hand off of my back too sit in the copilot's seat. I almost whimpered at the loss of contact.

   God damnit Aiden, get yourself together, since when do you whimper. Be a man.

   "Why don't you sit up here for a little while and tell us about yourself?" Declin suggested.

   "Of course, but I don't see any other seats." I looked around a bit confused.

   "Good, you can sit on my lap then." Matheus said, unabashedly. Without waiting for a response from me, he grabbed my wrist and gently pulled me into his lap. His arms wrapped around my waist and pulled my back flush against his front.

My face was practically as red as a tomato by now, I've always new I was gay or even a little bisexual, but I never told anyone or acted upon it. So this is my first time being in a situation like this.

"Your fist name is Aiden, correct?" Declin asked. "Yes sir." I snapped out of my thoughts.

Matheus nuzzled his face into the crook of my neck, taking in my scent. I never understood why someone's scent is so important to wolves, but I'm not complaining.

I tilted my head to the side, slightly, to give him more access. He pecked my neck in content. Sigh, I could get used to this.

Declin looked over to us and smiled. "Your family is in the top ranks aren't they?"

"Yes, there are only two clans above us in power." I informed.

"I hope that after the flight lands, that you will take my son with you to wherever you're going." Declin's voice suddenly turned very serious.

"Of course, sir. He is my mate after all."

"That's good, I thought I was going to have to kill you if you rejected my son." He laughed.

I stared at him wide eyed, I was honestly kind of scared. "He's just kidding," Matheus whispered in my ear.

I relaxed and let the breath I didn't know I was holding out. Matheus chuckled in my ear and slid one of his hands under my shirt to touch my hip. The skin to skin contact was relaxing.

"Only two and a half hours left to go." Declin announced over the intercom.

I really hope the girls aren't destroying the plane. This is my brother's after all.

A/N Hey guys, sorry I haven't updated in a while, I moved in with my dad and starting a new school was stressful. But I'm out for summer so I should be updating a little bit more frequently. Also I changed up the plot of this story a lot from when I first published it. Get ready for the gay.