Chapter 11

Thirty minutes later I was ushered back into the main part of the plane. We were experiencing turbulence, so I had to go back to my seat.

   I sat down in my seat with a sigh.

   "So... any particular reason you went up there for over thirty minutes?" Naomi asked.

   "I'm so gay." I slapped my hands over my mouth, "Did I just say that out loud?" I mumbled past my fingers.

   "Yeah, you totally did." "WHAT, YOU'RE WHAT NOW." Both of the girls said at the same time. I bet you can guess who said what.

   "I was expecting it, also that dude is totally hot, good choice." Naomi said, casually flipping through a People magazine.

"Gay, Aiden's gay, Naomi's gay, what if I'm gay, oh god, but I like boys, what if I'm like, only half gay. Is that even a thing?" Emma was whispering to herself, seeming to be having a mental break down.

"'Half gay' as you put it, is call Bisexual. Did you even have a proper education?" Naomi sneered at Emma.

"Bisexual? Okay, makes sense." Emma shrugged and reached for the large box of goldfish. Oh god, not another argument.

   "Don't you dare lay a finger on my precious!" Naomi slapped at Emma's hand.

   There was a series of smacking sounds before, "Hiiiiiyyyyaaaaa!" Naomi karate chopped Emma in her throat. A coughing fit and yelling were heard for a while after.

   My lord and savior Jesus Christ, please help me now. I gripped the arm rests of my seat and closed my eyes. "Please let this flight be over with soon." I mumbled to my self.

   Somehow I ended up falling asleep, thank god. I was shaken out of my very content sleep by Naomi.

   "We're about to descend, you should put on your seatbelt."

   In my half asleep state of mind, I tried to buckle my seatbelt, on the third attempt I actually succeeded.

   Our descent was smooth and relaxing, except for my ears popping. It was a bit bumpy when the wheels of the plane hit the tarmac, but other than that, it was fine. The plane slowed to a stop on the private landing strip.

   "We have arrived at your destination, we hope you have a safe trip." Declan's voice came over the loudspeaker.

The flight attendant from before stepped up and opened the door to the jet. I unbuckled myself and began to gather my things. The cockpit door opened and Matheus stepped out.

Just as I was about to greet him, a loud screech rang out. "Daddy!"

"Did you just call Aiden's brother Daddy? Now I have to kink shame you." I can picture my brother rolling his eyes.

I motioned Matheus to follow me out of the plane. "Daylen! It's so nice to see you!" We shook hands firmly.

"Who's the dog?" Daylen glared at Matheus over my shoulder. My family and almost all other vampires absolutely hate werewolves. This is going to be a long week.

"Daylen, this is Matheus, my... bodyguard." If my brother found out that Matheus was my mate, he would rip both of us to shreds. If not then he would surly tell my mom who would actually kill me.

Matheus, thankfully, went along with it, as did both of the girls.

"Okay, seems reasonable." My brother shrugged and made his way to a limo parked a few yards away from us.

I turned to Matheus, "I'm sorry, my brother's an absolute asshole. Let's just get through this week, then we can go back to my home."

"I understand, most of my mother's family is the same way." He gave me a small smile and began loading both of our luggage into the back of the limo.

The drive was long and tiring, Emma sat next to my brother, and wouldn't shut her trap, I sat between Matheus and Naomi, it actually seemed like they were holding a decent conversation.

By the time we made it to the estate, I was ready to crash. But, as you know, not everything works out how you wish it too.

As soon as the front door opened, three gun were pointed in our general direction, more specifically, Matheus' direction.

"Don't you dare move, mutt," The voice that haunts my nightmares called out.

My father is here.

Okay, first of all, I'm so, so sorry that I haven't updated, I've had this draft for a really long time and i didn't know what I wanted to do with it. So I'm just going to post it because many people have been asking me to update. Honestly I might not even finish this story because of my ridiculous laziness. Anyway, hope you enjoyed. -Author