Chapter 3: Truth Hurts

The class bell ranged to indicated the end of the period, Swayam took it as an opportunity and went up to Kriya.

Swayam: Kriya... I think humein baat karni chahiye.

Kriya: Excuse me? Do I even know you?

Swayam: Kriya...apne sarcastic comments baad mein dena...I'm your best friend dammit!

She immediately stood up from her desk followed by others.

Kriya: Correction....tum mere best friend the Mr. Swayam Shekhawat. Ab tumhare samne woh purani Kriya nahi rahi...iss Kriya ke sirf do dost hain..Sharon & Vishakha. (pointing towards him) Aur tum!..Friend hone ka kaunsa promise nibhaya hai tumne?....Actually galti meri hi hai..mujhe wapas aana hi nahi chahiye tha.

She never intended to mean those words but it was too late to take back what she just said. Without a single eye contact, she picked up her stuff and left the class room along with ViRon. The gang saw how affected and upset Swayam was and it made them more angry at her.

Taani: Inki itni himmat...bhai se iss tarah baat karne ki!! Sahi the aap sab yeh dhoke baaz ki dhoke baaz hi rahegi.!!

Nil: Woh kabhi na badlegi..pehle Rey aur ab Swayam ko bhi hurt kiya hai...

Rey couldn't bear to see his best friend in pain, now he was super angry. He just marched out from the class which made everyone tensed.

Simmi: Yeh Rey itne gusse mein kahan jaa raha hai?

Taani: Main jaa ke dekhti hun.

Amar: Nahi Taani abhi tum tilf Twayam ke paat laho Ley ko hum dekhlenge.

Kriya who was just getting out of the girls locker room was suddenly pulled by someone and was brought in an empty classroom, it didn't take her long to guess who the person was. Even after a year she could easily feel his touch. He aggressively pinned her on the wall and she tried hard to be strong in front of him.

Kriya: Aapko sharam nahi aati!..Rejection face kar ke mann nahi bhada toh insult karwane chale aaye!

Rey: Just shut up... how dare you hun! Woh ladka jo tumhe apna best friend maanta hai usse chot pohochane ki soche bhi kaise tumne!

He was gripping her even tighter which was causing her pain.

Kriya: Rey chhodiye mujhe..Rey it's hurting!

Rey: Hurt ho rahi ho?! Feelings hai bhi tumhare andar?! Agar hai toh kyun kar rahi ho tum aisa?!

Kriya: Mujhe aapko safayi dene ki koi zaroorat nahi hai!

Rey was now frustrated and held her wrist tighter which cause her bangles to break and some pieces head entered inside her.

Kriya: Rey aap..aapni hadh paar kar rahein hain.

Rey: Tumne abhi mujhe hadh paar karna dekha hi kahan hai..

He immediately pulled out her dupatta in anger which shocked her. She never thought that Rey could go to this extant. Soon he felt a tight slap on his cheek, which made her look at the other direction, seeing Sharon she immediately hugged her. The door of the empty classroom was wide open and their loud talks were audible for the whole gang to hear them. Rey realized what he had done but the damage was already made. He received an disgusting angry glare from Sharon.

Rey: Sharon...I am sor...

Sharon (showed her palm): Itna sab kuch kar ke sorry kehne ki sochna bhi mat! You've stooped so low Mr. Reyaansh Singhania ke mujhe tumhe aapna best friend kehte hue bhi sharam aati hai.

Saathiyaजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें