Chapter 25: Cherishing Moments

The gang had practiced hard for this 2nd round, they forgot their sleeping, eating & fun just to win this. All their dedication towards dance had to be proven at the moment. But still they were nervous, not for themselves but for Rey. He hasn't taken proper rest but did non stop rehearsals. They were the last team to perform at the end of the day.

Announcer: Next is St-Louis College!

Swayam: All right guys, let's do this. It's time for Dil Dosti Dance!

Gang hoots & share a group hug. They walk up to the stage & start performing on Radha from SOTY (same as D3).

At the end of the performance, the Gang stand nervous for the comments.

Judge 1: Can you please tell me what's important in a group act?

Simmi: Synchronization.

Judge 1: Exactly. And speaking of it I felt Neha & Aashi were one 1 second faster or slower than the rest of you when it came for girls routine.

Judge 2: But over all they didn't mess up with the steps or expressions. Vishaka & Sara did a wonderful job being in solos. Vishaka, you just need to work in your wrist movements as they are too stiff sometimes.

Judge 3: If I speak about the performance without getting into technicalities, it was a Ferocious Performance!

Host: I request you to go to the backstage & prepare for your next act.

The gang rushes into the green room & everyone share a hug & they wishes Rey & Kriya best of luck.

Announcer: Next coming up are Rey & Kriya from St-Louis College!

Kriya: You'll do this Rey.

Rey: No, we'll do this baatcutter.

Both smile & start up performing softly on the smooth tune.

Kriya starts to doing little wave movements with her hands covering her face & moves her feet back and fro over her right one, then pretend of hiding her heart & throwing towards Rey.

Hulcul Hui Zara Shor Hua
Dil Chor Hua Teri Aor Hua... (2)

Does a pirouette while transiting towards her then does a full spit laying on the floor on her back. 

Esi Chale Jab Hawa
Ishq Hua Hi Hua... (2)

Rey touches her face while she closes her eyes then he tumbles over her on putting his strength over his arm adjacent to the floor. Then both do a floor tutting with their arms & does a walk with their fingers catching each others hand & sit back.

Hulcul Hui Zara Shor Hua
Dil Chor Hua Teri Aor Hua... (2)
Esi Chale Jab Hawa
Ishq Hua Hi Hua )... (2)

Kriya goes over Rey's knees & places her stomach on it while he holds her hands & balances her placing his feet over her stomach while points her toes out.

Ishq Hua Haaye
Ishq Hua Haayaaaeeeein

He leaves down softly beside on her back. Then closes his eyes with his palm them then throws a flying kiss towards her while his palm does a back wave. She catches it & does a slide with her legs & a soft back arch.

Palko Se Hoton Tak Jo Rah Nikalti Hai
Gujare Na Wahan Se Yeh Teri Galti Hai
Palko Se Hoton Tak Jo Rah Nikalti Hai
Hooo

Now both stand up when Kriya runs into Rey & he grabs her from waist placing on the side of his shoulder. Does a soft twirl & slowly places her on the floor from her legs while walking.

Saathiyaजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें