Chapter 16: Healing Wounds

A brand new day when all Louins woke up with a gloomy face, all were wondering what was missing in their lives. They had everything, love, friends, dance, what else was needed?

Somewhere else a gang of bad boys were spinning a bottle around several pictures of different colleges. Lastly it stopped on a particular pic to which all boys gave a dirty smirk.

Boy 1: So... these guys thinks themselves as champions right? So let's show them who are the real challengers.

Boy 2: Louins beware... Kyun ki aa rahe hain hum dene tum sabko tashan.

Boy 3: Dekhte hain kisme hai kitna dum?

Boys: All the worst Louins!

Meanwhile

The gang were called into the VP's office for a important announcement. It sure seemed to be a silent moment for a while as nobody was paying a heed to his words. Soon, he banged the file back on the table making them jump on their spots.

VP: Students, tum sabko ho kya gaya hai? What's the matter? Aaj toh itne lost kabhi nahi the tum sab.

Swayam: Sorry Sir, don't know why but hum sabka aaj dil nahi lag raha kisi bhi cheez par.

VP: Nahi lag raha toh lagana padega! Waise bhi iss colege ko tum sabki zaroorat hai.

Rinni: Humari zaroorat college ko kaise?... hum kya students ko padhne wale hain Sir?

Simmi just hit her from the back signaling her to be quiet where as everyone else just shook their heads.

VP: Well kuch aisa hi samajhlo... St-Louis ek chota sa fest organize kar raha hai for Navratri toh aaj hum dandiya night rakh rahe hain and I want you guys to execute everything.

Everyone got excited hearing the celebration for Dandiya Night and so they forgot about their gloomy mood and started to make plans for the fest,

Gang: Sure Sir, we're on it.

They exited from the room, girls and boys divided themselves into groups for the arrangements as time was left short.

Simmi-Rinni were handling hair & makeup

Amar-Bharat were handling food & beverages

Nilesh-Vicky were handling sounds & lightings

Vishaka-Neha were handling stalls & guest list

Rey-Swayam were handling music & decorations

Kriya-Sharon were handling costumes & dandiya sticks

They all went to change into the traditional outfits as per rules of the event, all were ready except for our famous KriYaansh. He wanted to see her first before anyone else and being a desperate puppy entered the GLR as soon as he thought all left as she wasn't out yet. He entered only to here her sweet voice cursing out loud maybe complaining to her Universe-ji about something. As he went closer only to find her struggling with the famous dori of her blouse. He gulped hard recalling the last time how he controlled his urged to open his eyes and take her down the same instant but here it seemed almost impossible and she was looking stunning, no scratch that, HAWT!

 He gulped hard recalling the last time how he controlled his urged to open his eyes and take her down the same instant but here it seemed almost impossible and she was looking stunning, no scratch that, HAWT!

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।
Saathiyaजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें