Kirito

"Hey punk! Are you even listening to me!?"

I had just finished going through an extremely exhausting swords class with the Ares cabin. It wasn't that the class was difficult or anything. Despite their being sons and daughters of a war god, I thrashed all of them easily. The thing that made it exhausting was the fact that I had to fight their camp counciler Clarise a total of 57 times.

Every time I beat her, she would demand a rematch. I didn't use Elucidator. I considered it a little unfair, since Elucidator had become a weapon comparable to that of a god's power (even though it still had certain restraints placed on it). I instead, used one of the weapons provided in the weapon's shed. Despite the difference in weight and durability for each blade, I had no trouble adapting to the swords I tried.

The thing was, I had used plenty of different swords in SAO that all had different attributes, weights, lengths, and fighting methods. So I wasn't a stranger to getting using a different weapon, as long as it was a sword.

"Come on punk!" shouted Clarise. "One more time!! This time I'll pulverize ya!"

I sighed. "Seriously Clarise, I'm tired already..... class is over, the next group is coming in soon."

Clarise raised her sword stubbornly. "One more then punk. Unless you're scared."

I shrugged and walked off. "Sure...you got me, I am so totally scared."

"Aw come on!" said Clarise. "You're just saying that!!"

Clarise's cabinmates who were sitting nearby, looked at each other and smirked. Supposedly the only one who ever beat Clarise in a sword fight was Percy Jackson. This was proving to be a rather sore point for their councillor.

"Clarise, no offense, but this is just way too exhausting." I said. "We've spent so much time sparring, that none of the others got a turn."

Suddenly, Asuna walked into the training area followed by Hazel, both of them had bought their weapons, so they must have been with the next group that was coming in.

"Perfect!" said Clarise. "How about if you don't challenge me, I'll fight your girlfriend instead."

I raised an eyebrow. "You sure you wanna go down that road?"

Clarisse folded her arms confidentally. "Yep! So now will you-?"

"Hey Asuna!" I said. "This one wants to spar with you!"

"Huh?" said Clarisse. This obviously wasn't the response she was expecting.

Asuna walked over with a radiant smile. "Wow, my first sword match here.....I guess I'm fighting Clarisse right?"

I nodded grinning. Even though Asuna had been at this camp longer then I had, she hadn't participated much in any of the camp activities until I had come here. So nobody knew what kind of fighter she was.

Asuna drew her white sword Morning Rose and readied herself.

Clarisse, looking a little taken aback, readied herself as well.

Clarisse shifted like she was about to attack. All of a sudden, there was a blur of lighting quick movement and Clarisse's sword flew into the air and clanged onto the floor nearby. Asuna had the point of her sword at Clarise's throat with a determined look on her face. Her face quickly turned cheerful as she sheathed Morning Rose to the sheath at her side. 

"Your reaction time was a little slow..." said Asuna. "But with that kind of stance, I can tell you're pretty skilled, you want to have a rematch?"

Clarisse stuttered. "U-uh, no thanks, g-great technique though."

The other campers nodded with open jaws. They obviously had not seen anyone but Percy or Annabeth move that quick.