Sughu (Lyfa)

While the Argo 2 was currently flying it's way over to Tokyo, Sughu, or as she was currently called in this world, Lyfa, was currently logged on to one of the most amazing inventions in online technollogy of this century, the full dive system.

ALO, believe it or not, ran on a less advanced copy of the old Cardinal system from SAO. While it did have many of the same kind of perks, leveling, and other kind of items that SAO did thanks to the transfer of the Aincrad Castle into the system, there was a larger bit of hard core gaming involved thanks to the ability to create your own combos and air based combat.

Lyfa was currently strolling through a wide field, muttering to herself. She had just gotten into a heated discussion with her friend Silica on the strange occurences that were currently happening in the real world. Another Aincrad, currently hovering over Tokyo, her brother was coming back with some strange new friends, and to top it off, that weird flame guy that had been spotted walking around in Japan. To say things were getting weird would be an understatement.

Lyfa sighed and wondered whether she should log out and call to see if Kazuto had arived at the airport yet..but then again, he never said he was coming by plane...ah she was being ridiculous, of course he was arriving by plane, what else could he arrive by? That Mr. Brunner guy from the camp he was staying at said the expenses were all handled.

"No no no..." Lyfa pounded her head with balled up fists. "Something doesn't seem right here! What the heck is going on!?"

Lyfa didn't have time to think more on this though, cause at the moment, a ginormous plant sprouted up behind her, opening up it's massive venus flytrap jaws as it whipped it's monsterous vines at her.

Displaying no hesitation, Lyfa dashed out of the way quickly and sliced her sword through the vines, chopping them off in record time. She then stabbed her sword straight through the top jaw of the monster. The plant creature exploded into a bunch of glowing crystal polygons that instantly dissapeared.

Lyfa sheathed her sword without a word. Normally she would have defeated such a low level monster with fewer blows. But of course, with a preoccupied mind like hers it was easy to get distracted.

She might as well log out for now. Lyfa activated the bright green fairy wings on her back and flew into the air, settling down at an inn in a nearby town.

After booking a room at the inn, Lyfa swiped her hand in the air and a holographic menu screen popped up. She pressed the log out function and in a burst rainbow colored light she found herself lying in bed, a ring-like device on her head.

 Sughu set the AmuSphere gently on her bedside table as she sat up and stretched. Sughu eyed herself in the mirror. Unlike her avatar, Sughu's hair was a short medium length black. However, one could argue their physique was almost the same, after all, Sughu was a top Kendo champion.

"Neesan.." Sughu murmured as she picked up her cell phone and checked for recent calls. So far, nothing. She figured her mother wouldn't be back from work for a while. So Sughu decided to go to the small family dojo to train a bit.

Sughu put on awhite t-shirt and some shorts, (she wasn't feeling too particular about what to wear at the moment), and picked up the bamboo Kendo stick that she had leaning against her desk. As she made her way downstairs...she heard something odd. Footsteps, was her mother back already?

That's when she heard voices speaking in English. "Look around some more..they've got to be here, Lord Kronos doesn't want any mistakes in catching the woman and that girl."

Another voice spoke. "Come on Reg..this is totally bogus, I hear Asians are super workaholics, no way they would be home now, we should find their schools and place of work, take em on there!!"