Chapter 7

OK why not i mean i haven't posted in a looooong while so here i mean i really suck at fords P.O.V, so lets try Mabel and well see what works for me. im not a very cheerful/optimistic person so its going to be hard

Mabel P.O.V:

Its been years...after Great-uncle Ford told me what happend I felt so numb and angry I was sad and blank. my mind couldn't wrap itself around these thoughts and emotions. Why dipper... did you think we'd want this, all my thoughts and I blamed everyone Bill...Dipper...Ford even myself. i was angry so angry and still i felt so sad my emotions were at war with each other. I had to face my parents, my Great-uncles and I had to say that we couldn't find dipper, that he probably ran away. when my parents sent out those search parties, printed out all those posters. Their faces held so much hope and I couldn't shatter that. I didn't want to say that they'd never find Dipper, That he sold his soul to a demon.

How could I do that to them, as the days...weeks...months passed us by my parents were stuck in a loop, they deluded themselves into finding him.
I couldn't face looking at them the desperation and grief etched in their eyes. I know that when they looked at me they saw dipper. How could they not were twins, but were nothing alike I know they questioned what they did wrong when they saw me so I left, I returned to Gravity Falls. This place that was my only home now. I enrolled and I tried to be my cheery no-nonsense self but I couldn't.

I know I wasn't fooling any one I know no-one expected me to be my old self. it was all I could do though, this was all I could be. I look up at the iron rusted gate, before I know it my feet have reached my destination. like a mindless zombie I opened the gates I hear the creak of the age-rotten hinges. I pass all the long forgotten graves left behind by the living and reach the one name that shouldn't be here. We made it to remember him I read the inscription - Mason -Dipper- Pines. Born - Aug. 31, 1999- died- Aug. 15,2013. Age:14 "well miss you Dipper, we wish we could have had longer with you, you'll always be here in our memories and our hearts ~ we'll love you always~" Son-Brother-Great-Nephew-Friend. I glare down at the tombstone Lies! these are all lies dippers alive and ford well figure out how to get him back.

T-then well be a happy family again. I break down and fall to my knees, "well...all be...happy again" the tears leak down my face "ah im an adult now dipper wouldn't be doing this if I had made the deal he'd be strong and be looking he'd never give up...he'd probably even contact bil-.
My train of thought stops, Ford never contacted bill right?. He said that we could never trust him.. So he didn't, that means we still have a chance to get dipper back, I jump up and run the way home I have to do it. I'd never forgive myself if I didn't.

I feel guilt begin to work its way into my mind all I've been doing is wallowing in my own self-pity and sadness. I've been a horrible sister Not anymore Bro-Bro I'm so sorry!, but no more relying on people to do it, I'll do it myself and I'll get you back. my lungs burn and I taste iron in my breath but I cant contain these feelings hope, happiness...true happiness. I'll make any deal to get him back I'll do anything to get him back even if I have to sell my soul along with it, then thats what I'm going to do. I dont stop running I cant stop running I run all the way. when I see the rusted down shack in the distance a small smile spreads across my face. Ford won't refuse it if dipper is returned.

so there i thought why not i also realized its kinda easy to do Mabel. cause she technically isn't her cheery self. so tell me is this any good? so... what do you think leave a review if you want and like it if you do. thanx for reading