Chapter 12

Aaaaand I'm back yay! So I was honestly stumped on how I could continue this its probably gonna end soon. And if you squint really there is some bill dipp its just that bill is a psychotic, heartless, cruel and vindictive person, that his love is more possessive than anyone's should be.... He ain't a good person. Now..... On with the show

Dippers p.o.v:

words repeat in my head from the conversation I just had, I sit and ponder all of it. Bill told me, told me of how he was almost killed. How his 'friends' abandoned him. How he had know one else.That he was forced into a cold and lonely dimension. I realized he's alone just like me, but now we have each other. He left me here by myself to think on things. I've been sitting here for while now. He didn't ask anything of me, but I want to help him. I know there's not a lot I could do and I'll probably just weigh him down.

I also dont want bill to leave me is that me being selfish? "wHy dOes That MaTTEr? ThERe's no ONe You CAn TRusT...JuST Me" shut up...leave me alone whatever you say I'm not going to listen. I sit in the silence again as the presence in my head leaves. Ever since that day when I was brought back to the darkness, Its Felt Foggy. I keep seeing the Face of him staring at me. I'm being pulled in two directions and I dont know which way to go. The voice is so tempting, pulling me in with promised secrets. It makes my thoughts stray. Are there things Bill's not telling me? Do I need to know what they are?. I wanna Believe in Bill so much. So focused on these recurring thoughts I dont hear the footsteps till there just outside the door. Now that I think about it I've never left this room, I guess I've never really had to.

Bill is the only thing I need to see The door opens and I see a familiar blonde come in. "Bill!" He comes in closing the door "Heya Pinetree, miss me?" I nod my head, "Now listen Pinetree you shouldn't feel obligated to do anything...even for me... and I don't have to either" his once kind and warm smile melts into a cold and cruel smirk. "Hey Pinetree up for some more endurance tests? Can't have you going soft...and it is in your best interest" I gasp for breath and close my eyes it's a dream, its a..dream...it's a nightmare. Please let me wake up....please let this end before it starts. hOw CrUeL YoUr MaSTeR iS the voice in my head laughs at my expense. I feel myself slammed into a familiar table as my arms are locked into place.

"S..stop" what's happening? Why is he doing this? "Please...w" he puts his fingers on my mouth stopping me from speaking more. " shh this'll all be    over soon" his eyes look mad and crazy. The pain...it hurts so much it feels like I'm drowning and losing consciousness... And still the pain keeps me here. "Ahhh!" I feel his hand probing in me. Please stop...please make it stop The tears blind my eyes and sting. All I know is the pain and it seems endless. The last thing I hear is a taunting voice of the other me 'SeE wHaT TRusT GEtS yOU' As the darkness surrounds me.

Bills P.O.V:

as I watch the kid succumb to the pain my fingers move on their own. I find myself touching his face coating him in his own blood. "my puppet" the pain I give you...its all up to me. I own you. No one else has this right but me and Because your mine you'll accept it all. "Hahahaha" I can't stop the laugh that leaves me. I turn to see star the face she has is priceless. "Well my end of the deal is done you got to see your brother" I look at the defenseless and prone unconscious body.

All the cuts left over from what I did. Its OK this body was made to take worse It'll right itself. From the corner of my eye I see star approach him, her tears continue to flow down her face. "I-is this what he's been dealing with" I know she's talking to herself But I wouldn't be me if I didn't. "Yup!" I say with cheerfulness in my voice. "Pinetree and I have been having so much fun" The glare she pins with me makes me giggle. Now I snap my fingers and were back in the dingy old room. "now you have to fill your end of the deal" I say with a toothy grin. "Alright...go ahead" she bows her head "oh dont worry star, you have time before I collect my end".

I leave her with that, broken And defeated. When I pop back with Pinetree's defenseless form on the table where I left him. I pick him up and hold him till he wakes. Things are finally going my way, soon I'll have my revenge and no one will take it away from me. " how do you like that Pinetree?" I begin rubbing his head soothingly.

OK here's another update so Im guessing you know what Mabel's deal was, to see dipper. Can you guess what bills end of the deal is?
( ´Д`)ノ~ bye bye
Word count-927