Chapter 13

It starts.... Another chapter.

I sit here, time passes how long have I been in this bunker? I...I dont know what to do. Bill made me so mad and I let my chance slip away. What's worse  dipper...he's stuck with bill being tortured and now I've given him a chance with his end of our deal unclaimed. I just got so mad and then it all got away from me. I was played and walked right into Bill's plan. How did it go wrong so fast...

~FLASHBACK~
"You may have called me but LET. ME TELL. YOU. THIS. I. ONLY. ANSWER. THE. DESPERATE." The red fire fades to a erily calm blue then it's nothing like a passing storm his relapse was quick, his face now giving nothing away. Steeling my nerves I say the words that are sure to entice him and give me the answers I need..."I-I want to make a deal!". As a toothy grin melts on his face I take a step back as he leans in closer. "Well, well,well little star is now making another deal, what could you want, oh I know how about a unicorn?" I hold my tongue and let him say what he wants before I continue. "You know what I want, don't you know everything? "  he looks at me for awhile "your right about that but I tend to only remember the important things and the things in your head tend to be just the opposite". "Even if I'm desperate for this you'll still have to fulfill what I ask for!" He looks down at me "yes, but there's always a price" he comes down till were face to face "and like everyone star there's always a line drawn to how far people go, the heavier the deal the heftier the price so tell me star, whens your limit end? How much are you willing to give me?". I look him directly in the eye "There's no limit to what I'll offer for my brother now quit stalling and make a deal with me, demon!" He looks at me for awhile just staring "Alright, since you asked so nicely Here's my offer you'll finally be with your worthless brother but I won't come for my end of the deal until I'm ready, Deal?" He holds out his hand immersed in blue flame.I gulp I'll be with dipper..."Wait!" I look at him glaring what's going to be taken for your end of the deal. "Hm, looks like Little Star isn't so stupid, like we all thought." I take a couple of breaths and try to keep my voice from rising. "Look Bill, all I'm wondering is what you want for your end of this deal" a small glare is all I get. "Not much, It'll be an even deal no more than what I give you" he holds out his hand again. I dont move all I can do is stare at the hand hes offering, I stare at it, it could just be another guys hand especially when its not on fire. "Look Star, I dont want to wait an eternity for you to decide how much your brother really means to you". without anymore hesitation I Grab his hand and it lights on fire completing the deal "wonderful doing business with you".                                                                            ~FLASHBACK END~

Tears leaking down my face I slowly get up and make my way back to  the shack. I let my anger control my decision and because of that I lost my only chance. I made a complete mess of everything, all because I let him goad me into rushing into the deal. I didn't think about what he was offering. well I got what I asked for I was with dippper. "Oh Dipper, why did this all have to happen?". I have to go back and tell Ford... He'll be so dissapointed, Stan too. This is what happens when I try to be of any use. Why can't I do Anything right? " I only wanted my brother back..."

OK this is the next chapter i know it could have been longer, but I had trouble writing Mabels P.O.V. So Hope This turned out well As I hope it did. (*^0^*)/~baiii