Chapter 9

Another day another chapter... I'm sorry I haven't updated much...but I'm planning this huge trip with my class to Edmonton. We did a whole bunch of fundraising and I'm kinda excited. It'll be on May 29...that is that's when we leave. Any who I want to update a little of my fics kk?

Dippers P.O.V:
Sometimes when Bill is testing me I feel angry. I want to kill Bill, I want to hurt him so much. I can't understand these feelings I feel so much hatred and anger and I don't know where it comes from, are they the other me? I'm scared to ask bill, what if when he hears what I think and he'll get rid of me? I'm losing my mind and if bill abandons me. I'll have to go back to the darkness.p,These unnecessary feelings come to the front of my mind. Soon it's all I think about and I know there pointless thoughts, Because Bill loves me he tells me everyday. Maybe not in so much words but it's there in his actions when he hugs me, when he rubs my head and when the nightmares start he holds me.

I think I've been sitting here thinking about this to much. There no reason I should doubt Bill and no reason I should get mad at him. That's all I need to know my thoughts become interupted when I hear the door knowing only it's only Bill when the door opens I'll run to him. I wait as I hear his boots click on the floor. When he comes in I jump in his arms. Hugging Bill is one of my favorite things to do only when I hear a laugh beside me. Do I open my eyes and look the person I'm hugging. Blue hair...did Bill die his hair? And change his clothes?. I look at the person that laughed beside me,wait?. How come there's two Bills? "Confused Pinetree?" Bill asks me. I nod my head still hugging the other Bill "meet will" I lookup at B-Will and study him for awhile. He kinda looks like Bill except Will's covered in all blue, where Bill wears only Yellow.

Not to mention Will looks more meaker and looks so close to crying. Oh I probably shouldn't say that he's probably like Bill. Still hugging him I turn to Bill "is he a demon too?" Bill nods in a small reply to my question. "I see" I don't really know how to feel about that Will is the second person I've met in my life. Its a weird feeling why did Bill bring Will here?. "Bill?" I ask "why is Will here? Not that I dislike him" he gives me a look. "Don't you want another friend? Will here is my brother" Will turns to Bill "were not Bro-" not finishing what he said. So they're brothers I guess that explains some stuff. "I don't need anyone besides you Bill" he laughs, it's a nice laugh it's deep and yet it has a echoed undertone.

It's something that only my Bill has HAha GeTtIng ARogANt? We'Re NoThiNg tO HIm. I ignore the voice it's something you get used to I guess it's become normal. As long as I don't acknowledge it, it doesn't continue to mock me deciding to remain quiet. When I return to reality Bill and Will are talking to each other. Realizing how out of it I was, I simply shrug oh well it happens I stay there in wills arms as they talk and I continue to cuddle with will. In awhile I'm pulled away and hugged from behind. I giggle it's cute I've never seen Bill do this.

I settle into his tight hug and look at Will. I suppose having Will here won't be so bad but only sometimes. After all Bill is mine and I enjoy our times when it's just us. Maybe even during my training but only a little bit less. "How come you two look alike?" I ask interrupting their conversation.
"We're...twins" Will answers me as he looks at bill "what's a twin?" He gives me a look. "Don't you have a twin too?" Will asks huh? me? I don't have a twin. Do I? Does he mean the other me? "Uh..." Is all I can reply with. "Of course Pinetree doesn't have a twin" he tightens his grip on me. I don't know what look Bill is giving Will but he looks scared. "B-Bill does he not kn-know?" know what? I don't understand what's going on.

"What do you mean?" I look at Will then struggle to look at Bill. "Will,you should leave" Bill says ignoring my question. Will looks at me and then turns to leave, he gives Bill this sad look and leaves through the door. Its quiet after he leaves and it feels weird. I want to ask Bill so many things now. However I know that when bill is mad he won't answer me. So I stand here in his Bills arms waiting not for anything in particular. Just waiting for this silence to end, maybe for Bill to speak. After what feels like forever Bill sighs. Then he speaks "Pinetree?" "Yes,Bill?" He turns me to face him "I have to tell you something".

Bill's P.O.V:
Glaring at Will he begins to leave he gives me this pathetic look.
When Will leaves I can't help but grin hahaha this is what I needed. All I had to do was set it up so that my plan can fully begin. I'll get my revenge and I'll do it using their own family in the process. The pines family won't know what hit them... then again they probably will. All I have to do is plant the hatred in little Pinetree's head. Make him see only my point of view, only believe what I tell him. Believe me and never have a reason to doubt what I say EveR.

Hahaha I did it an update I did it yessss! I also set it up so that Bills plan can begin. So that's a wrap what'd ya think of this update? To be honest I'm not proud of it, it's something I came up with on the spot. So yeah like if you like, comment if you want and thanks for the support it means a lot to me. Uh biiyeee! (^○^)/~♧♤◇♡
Word Count -1081