~10~

I hold the gun in one hand and the Grenade in the other. How should I attack? I choose the grenade and tiptoe In front of my victim.

"Blake wake up!" I scream and as soon as he opens his eyes I throw the water balloon at him and hit him right in his face.

"What the fuck, Zoey !" He shakes his head like a dog and stands and I take a cautious step back, " Run" he says and I swear he didn't have to tell me twice.

I run as if my life depended on it. With my water gun in hand Blake's chases me with his own. He shoots wetting my hair and I mentally groan. My hair is going to look crazy.

I squeal as Blake hits me with a water balloon on the back of my neck. I start running backward shooting him in the face and chest. Somehow I manage to trip and then his body is on me, straddling me.

I try to take him off of me but he is too strong, he takes a balloon and pops it right in my forehead.

Then his lips are on mine. This one is different from our first kiss, this one is hard and demanding. I kiss him back with the same passion.

He runs his hands through my wet shirt stopping at my waist. I run my hands through his now wet hair and pull softly loving his hands on me.

He runs his hands through my stomach under my wet shirt and my body is on fire.

I moan in delight, god I've never been kissed liked this.

When his hands run under my bra I tense, he notices because he moves his hands back to my stomach rubbing circles. His lips never leaving mine. " I love your lips angel, " he says taking them gently on his teeth. I moan and he takes the opportunity to stick his tongue in my mouth.

He pulls away letting me breathe and leaves light kisses on my jaw and my neck on the sweet spot where my neck meets my shoulder I let out a moan and pull his hair harder making him groan."God, you're so beautiful" he whispers in my ear biting my earlobe softly.He starts leaving small open kisses on my neck biting, licking.

His mouth is on mine again and I suck on his bottom lips pulling softly. We pull away, our breath mixing together and he rests his forehead on mine. "Wow" I whisper, " I should hit you with water balloons more often if this is how it ends" I grin meeting his eyes, he laughs and gets up pulling me with him.

My clothes are soaking wet and dirty, Casey is going to have a coronary. We walk towards the truck putting everything back inside.

"Looks like you are dirty enough, Casey is going to ask a lot questions Angel,"

"Tell me about it, lucky for you, she won't see you" I roll my eyes and start shaking my hair. Right now it must look like a birds nest. I take off my scrunchy from my wrist and bend down to twist it and get some water out.

"Wow angel let me take you on a second date first, is too soon" he jokes and I can't hold it in and burst out laughing.

"I hate you so much" I shake my head, and pull my hair up.

"Don't put it up I like it down. Your Curly hair makes you look wild and sexy "

"More like a wet poodle," I roll my eyes but leave it down anyways. We get on the truck and drive onto the street.

❤ ❤ ❤

"It's only 9:30 so we will stop at IHOP and get something to eat then we will have to make a quick stop before taking you to Casey's house, I want you to spend some time with your friends since I took you for the night. Not that I'm complaining" He grins at me.