~12~

"Is avocado a fruit or a vegetable ?"

"What?" Ella and I ask simultaneously. Casey, Ella and I are having a girls night. I have my feet sunk in pink warm water with a book in one hand, Ella is painting her toes while she eats a bag of Doritos and Casey is laying on my bed with a magazine.

It's Saturday night, I haven't thought about the whole situation that happened yesterday.

Blake has been texting me throughout the day. I think I should tell my best friends that I have a boyfriend. I don't even believe it, in dating a guy who works for a drug lord.

Mami will be so proud.

"Well? Do you guys think is a vegetable or a fruit?" Casey asks again.

"A vegetable ?" I'm unsure. "I mean it can't be a fruit? Or maybe It can because it has a large seed"

How am I going to tell Daniel that I'm seeing him? I'm surprised he hasn't asked questions. Believe me, Daniel is an amazing brother but he is very very very overprotective, very.
Feel me?
Ella pulls out the lollipop out of her mouth, " I believe is a vegetable how can anyone eat it as a fruit?"

How can anyone eat a lollipop and Doritos at the same time?

"Well according to authority nutrition, avocado is a fruit. Is basically a berry with a large seed-"

Ella scoffs," a berry? What the hell?"

I roll my eyes. "It falls under the definition of fruit, which is the "sweet and fleshy product of a tree or a plant that contains seed and can be eaten as food" Casey continues.

"Why are we even having this conversation?" I take my towel and dry my feet, slipping into my pink sandals.

"Uh, because is Saturday night and we don't have a life so we are at home having a boring girls night and Ella how can you suck on a lollipop and eat Doritos at the same time?" Casey exclaims.

"The same way you eat yogurt with carrots," I say and walk towards my dresser where my phone is.

"You eat yogurt with carrots?" Ella drops her Dorito bag on the floor.

"In my defense, I see it as some kind of ranch and you !" Cas throws a pillow at me hitting me right in the face, "That was a secret you jerk!"

I laugh,"It was your secret not mine"

"Zo, I love you but God you are such a bitch"

"I love you too Casey," I say and throw myself on top of her in my bed.

she grunts,"Ugh! for a person who exercises, you weight a ton!"

Ella squeals," Oo that seems like fun!" she throws herself on top of me while I'm on top of Cas.

haha, we made a human sandwich.

I grunt," I think this is the perfect time to tell you guys that I'm officially Blakes Girlfriend" and then I'm on the floor with a thud.

❤ ❤ ❤
Blakes Pov

I closed the door to my truck and walk towards my house with Jason fallowing behind. As soon as we walk inside a tall blonde girl walks by us and gets out of my house.

Jason gives me a knowing look when we find Matthew in the kitchen rubbing his eyes."Girl of the night?" I ask making my way to the refrigerator and pulling out a red bull.

"Oh man, I missed my chance," Jason groans, I always pretend I'm your lover when they are leaving"

What the fuck?

I laugh, "What are you talking about man?"

"Is this why there is a rumor going around saying that I'm gay,?" Mathew asks.

Oh man, I'm loving this.

Jason clear his throat, "Really Mathew? In our bed! where we shave each other? How dare he ! and then I start crying and lock myself in the bathroom" He shrugs and seats on the counter.

I spit the red bull on the floor, I can't contain my laughter as Mathew launches towards Jason and knocks him flat.

"What is wrong with you?" Mathew screams in his face"

I laugh again holding my stomach," That's a very compromising position, I will leave this room before it gets Rated R" I walk out the kitchen and find my little brother on the couch.

"Hey, little one" I mess up his hair which he hates.

"Watch the hair man, ?" zack says trying to fix it.

" My fault, anyways" I seat beside him on the couch and turn down the tv a bit," I have something to tell you"

"That Mathew and Jason are lovers? We all know"

I. Love. My. Family.

I laugh, " I'm glad you are aware, but what I wanted to say is that Melany is coming back to live with us"

"Finally! I miss her so much"

"I know kid but I'm going to need you to end the prank war, you are too old already"

"I wanted to end it before she left but she wouldn't budge! besides she's the evil one B!" He says exasperatedly.

"Okay, buddy calm down! Gram is bringing her tomorrow morning so be ready to be "grammiloved" and you might meet my girlfriend," I say proudly.

"You have a girlfriend? is she pretty? is she fun? "

"She's gorgeous"

"Not as gorgeous as Lily sanders, my girlfriend."

"We can bet on that" I shake my head. This kid has a girlfriend" Should I be concerned?

Eh, I'd probably had on too with his looks. It runs in the family. Melany better not be like us. I would send her to an all girl school. Don't test me.

I haven't had the time to think about what I'm going to do with Anthony. If he keeps sending his friends to visit me, I'm going to end up in the hospital. I don't think my body can hold another broken rib.

At least I'm getting better, my eyes is no longer black and blue. I still have a cut on my lip, though. My girl is so brave or completely stupid. I should have been smarter and her go but I don't want to. I'll get my shit together, for her and Melany.

My girl... I like the sound of that.

❤ ❤ ❤

holaaaaaaaa, just a filler to get the story moving :) random fact guys I just found out I can't pronounce Refrigerator :/