~22~

As girly as I might look, I'm a tomboy at heart. Many people won't believe that because I wear dresses and skirts and even do my makeup. I honestly love sports and getting my hands dirty, I love watching sports too. I like being outdoors and walking without shoes. Let me make this clear, I love walking barefooted, I love the cold floors, wet grass. I'm just a weird girl.

Now even though I'm a tomboy I still get excited about girly things, like doing my nails and my hair. Or even going shopping, well... sometimes.

You can say that's why teenage girls get excited about right? Well in my school the number one thing that the girls in my generation are freaking out about is the most cliche thing in the world, prom.
Yes, ladies and gentleman prom is a week away and my school has been buzzing with prom proposals, dress shopping and all that crap that comes along with prom. Ironically my best friends are all part of this chaos.
My brother asked his girlfriend to prom the most romantic way which to be very honest was a bit too dramatic for a prom proposal, he could have saved it to ask her to marry her. He filled his room with roses, candles, and balloons. He wrote the word prom in his bed with petals and a lot of extra details that includes my brother getting laid and my best friend losing her V-card.

In the other hand, Ty and Casey are officially a couple! Can you believe it? I mean is not like she put up a fight. She was complaining about how much of a manwhore he was yet would melt at the sight of him, That's not the point. The point is that Ty brought a banner in form of a bomb. That read "HEY CASEY YOU ARE THE BOMB, WILL YOU GO WITH ME TO PROM?" and it worked. As corny as it was she was in seven heavens, did I forgot to mention that it was in school doing chemistry? oops, my bad.

Now me? I have not been asked to prom because as Blake Andi talked about it is obvious that we are going together, I mean he wouldn't go with someone else. I would kill them both, haha just kidding.

or am I?

Anyways, here I am in the arm of the guy of my dreams after making love, yes love because it was slow and gentle and amazing. Well, he lays on my chest so I guess the love of my life is in my arms?

"What are you thinking about?" He says as he laid his head on my breasts, looking up at me with a lazy smile. "The prom is next week and I haven't gotten my dress,"

He shrugs," Find out soon I need to know what color so we can match, Otherwise we will ditch prom and go to the summer house where we can make love all night and get drunk" He grins and I roll my eyes.

"As tempting as that sounds, I'll pass. Maybe we can do that after. I want to spend time with my friends and you of course since we are soon graduating,"

He laughs,"Besides, your brother would have my balls on a silver platter if I don't take you to prom, I don't get what the big deal is."

I sigh," I don't either, I'm just glad I'm spending it with you"

He shifts and sits up," I have something for you," He gets up naked. I can help but drink in the sight of him, I'm a lucky girl. His butt is well sculptured, I wonder how he would look in baseball pants, yummy. "Stop staring at my ass you creep,"

"I can't help it," I grin. He comes back to me with a Matte Black book on his hand, he hands it to me and sits beside me.

"Whats this?" I said eyeing the book, it has no cover," Open it he says and I do. I'm shocked to what I see is a book filled with pictures of us and little notes on the side of each. The first picture is one of us a the IHOP parking lot. The note says, " She kept complaining about her hair, she looked like a lion. She was mad about it but I was happy, She looked wild and sexy and looked like she could take over the world. Even when she looks like a wet poodle, she can take my breath away". I tear slides on my cheek as a smile. There's another picture of us, the day at the beach, it says "but you will"