1. 16 years later

O'Dell
I was at home sense I had a day off of work. The kids were doing their own thing while I was sitting on the couch watching TV.

C.J- Hey ma

What's up

C.J- You know the season is about to start

Yeah and I'm so ready to see you play, I have shirts made and everything

C.J- I know you are but camp starts this week

I know but when you down there dont let nobody compare you to me. Yeah I played in tha NFL and was big but you are way different from me. You are your own person so don't let your history of how good your family was get to you. Your a new Beckham with new things so show them that.

C.J- I know ma, and I'll give 120%

That's right baybeh, but you have to go pick Camille up from work

C.J- I thought Zion was

Well I don't know where that boy is so just take my car and go get her

C.J- alright

He left and i went back to watching tv wondering where that child was.

Zion
I was in the car with the music bumping loud. I was smoking a blunt while this girl was sucking my dick.

Damn ma

The head was alright but I was really feeling this blunt. When she was done she came up smiling.

***-Where we going now bae.

She asked smirking

Girl I don't know about you but I'm going home, and you finna get the fuck out my car.

I said unlocking the door.

***-Really you just gonna kick me to the curve after I just gave you some bomb ass head.

I looked at her side ways

Baybah girl, sorry to tell you this but it wasn't that good, now bye.

I pushed her out the car and watched her storm off. I pulled my pants up and headed back home.

Camille
I was at my register waiting to ring somebody up when this fine dude came up.

***- Hey

Whatz up

***- What ya name gorgeous

Camille

***- that a very pretty name

Thanks

***- So what is a girl like you doin working here

I need money to take care of myself

***- Well if you was my girl, I'd make sho you taking care of

Well what's your name while you doing all this flirting

***- in the streets they calls me D'Red buh you can call me daddy

Whatever D'Red, your total is $25.63

D'Red- Keep the change ma

He handed me $50. I looked up at him as he winked at me. I blushed as he walked away. Damn he is so fine. I was knocked out of my daze by my brother tapping me.

C.J- Girl if you don't come on here before you get left

Whatever

I grabbed my things and got into the car. We buckled up then pulled off.

I thought Zion was picking me up

C.J- He was suppose to but we don't know where he at

Like always

C.J- He's really getting out of hand tho

Yea I know, I wish he would stop

C.J- Well let's forget about it and get home

*Home*

O'Dell
The C.J and Camille walked into the house right as I was done cooking.

Hey y'all come eat

I yelled as they came running in. Just sad .

C.J-Ma this look good.

It wouldn't matter if it did or not cause he would still eat it.

Thanks beybah

In the middle of eating, Zion comes in and sits down.

Camille-Where you been

Zion-Just went out for a ride

He got his plate and sat down eating.When we got done eating the kids cleaned the kitchen as I took a shower and went to bed.

*Next Day*

C.J.
Today is the first day of camp and im nervous as hell. This is right before the season starts and certain football teams are picked to come and workout with the best coaches and even some NFL players. There are many schools from many places here so its alot of new faces. Today we were doing nothing but work outs. I think I did good for the first day but I still have 2 days to go through this. The season starts in 3 weeks so I have to be ready. When I was done Zion came and picked me up from the field.

Zion-Whatz good bruh

He said as he dapped me up.

Nun I was nervous as hell man

Zion-I understand that but I'm sure you did good.

He said as he took a hit of his blunt.

Damn my nigga is that all you do.

Zion- Hell yeah, keeps my nerves calm.

He said as he blew out smoke. I just shook my head at him. While we were pulling out he slowed down the car and looked out the window. He sat there for a second stareing at something.

Nigga you alright?

Zion-Yeah i thought I saw someone I knew.

He the drove off, that was weird.