10. Party

C.J
Since mom is gone, me and Alison decided to go to Camille's party tonight. We got dressed at my house, then headed out. We pulled up to the house and already heard the music coming out of the house. We got out the car and Alison grabbed my hand, latching on to me. She's not really a party girl but she wants to maintain her rep. Crazy right, a cheerleader that rather stay home and read then come to a party. We walked into the house, and we're instantly greeted by classmates and teammates. We said our hellos and smiled as we made our way to the dance floor. Before we made it to the floor i stopped Alison and whispered to her.

We're going to dance a little, talk to a few friends, and then leave. This is for our rep so don't get caught up. Stay by me at all times and if you want to leave just tell me. Don't touch nothing and don't except any drinks ok.

Alison- i know. Hurry up so we can get this over with. I'm already ready to go

I know baby, just hold out for an hour then we're good.

Alison- ok

We continued our walk to the dance floor and we danced.

Camille
Miracle and I's plan worked perfectly. We made it to the party in time to see how our decorations went and it went flawless. The party was just how we planned it. Now it's around 11 and the whole school was here. Well the whole school except D'Red. I was starting to think he wasn't gonna show up. I guess Miracle notice me looking around while we were standing by the bar with drinks.

Miracle- calm down he's gonna be here

You sure

Miracle- yes, the party just started and you know boys like him don't get here till 12

Yeah your right. Maybe I'm just being paranoid

Miracle- here have a drink

No I'm good

Miracle- Come on it's our party. Live a little

Ok fine this one time

I got the drink from her and looked at it before chugging it down. A stinging sensation hit the back of my throat right away.

Miracle- there you go.

The bartender gave us another round of shots and we drink them. I started to feel this weird buzz.

D'Red
It was after 12 when me, Zion, and Youngboy walked into the party. It was really live, Camille did a good job. We stood by the door and looked around. As i was looking i saw Camille standing by the bar with her friend. I smirked

Aye I'll be back

I made my way down to where she was. She looked up and smiled at me.

Hello beautiful

Miracle- umm I'm going to dance, have fun

Her friend left and i looked at a blushing Camille

Camille- I've been waiting for you

Oh really

Camille- yeah it was getting boring not having someone to dance with

There are plenty of people to dance with here

She came close to me and whispered in my ear

Camille- not the kind on dancing i want to do

She backed away and pulled me to the dance floor. When we are got to a spot, she turned around and started dancing on me. She then turned around and started grinding on me.