10. cody and friends [pt. 2]

about to go to that meet and greet, even if I just threw up all over @tylerposey58's vans

13.7K Likes 8709 Comments

The car ride was incredibly silent.

Yet, I could somehow tell we were all happy in a way.

I was in a car with Cody, Dylan O'brien, Shelley, and Tyler.

I was in the backseat with Tyler and Shelley, me in the middle of the two, and I couldn't help but steal a quick glance at him.

He was gazing out the window but smiling happily, and I nudged him with my shoe.

He turned to me and raised an eyebrow, kicking me with his foot, and I did the same to him.

This ended up turning in a major footsie war.

"Woah, kids!" Dylan said all of a sudden, causing us to stop. "don't get all rowdy back there."

"You're not my dad," Shelley laughed, leaning forward to hit the back of Dylan's head.

"Hell yeah i'm your father!" Dylan rubbed the back of his head.

"Shut up, Dyl," Tyler hit him in the shoulder and Cody leaned away.

"Dudes," I cleared my throat dramatically and Tyler laughed.

"Sexist much, Cody?" Shelley said in a mocking tone.

"People," Cody laughed. "I'm driving here."

"Let us have our fun!" Tyler pouted.

Dylan smirked, "Oh, fun, okay I see you."

"Ew, Dyl," Tyler laughed, hitting Dylan's shoulder and suddenly turned to me, wide-eyed. "not like, having sex with you would be disgusting. Wait, I mean, not like I was thinking about having sex with you. Because I wasn't. Dylan was."

I heard Shelley giggle at Tyler's awkwardness.

"Dylan was thinking about us having sex?" I furrowed my eyebrows, a smile tugging at the corners of my mouth.

"Um, well-"

"Wait, aren't you both brother and sister," Cody saved Tyler out of an awkward conversation. Or continuing one, "and isn't Dylan your dad?"

"No, it's just like, we have two kids back there," Dylan laughed.

"So we just kidnapped two random kids?" Cody raised an eyebrow, eyes still focused on the road ahead.

"Yep!" Dylan gave us a thumbs up and I laughed, however Tyler just smiled.

Shelley raised an eyebrow, "But didn't you say, and I quote, 'Hell yeah i'm your'-"

"Shut up, Shelley!" Dylan yelled comedically and Shelley fell back into her seat, laughing.

I nudged Tyler again and he looked at me with his adorable chocolate brown eyes.

I winked at him and he smiled widely, showing off his teeth.

"We're here!" Cody announced, pumping one arm in the air while still gripping the steering wheel with the other.

We pulled into a park, where I could already see fans waiting.

They were all talking amongst themselves, some on their phones and others bouncing with anticipation.

"This is why I like being an entertainer," I smiled, admiring the crowd.

"What do you mean?" Holland came out of the car with Remy, Tyler Hoechlin, Dylan Sprayberry, and Khylin Rhambo."

"Making people happy, that's why I like doing this," I shrugged as she rested her chin in the palms of her hands, her elbows up on top of Cody's car.

"Ohmigod it's Kit and the teen wolf cast!" I heard someone yell from the crowd in a mix of jumbled words, and what came next was a lot of screaming.

"Damn!" Tyler yelled over the crowd, laughing and putting an arm around my waist.

I looked up at him in a confused manner, "What do you think you're doing, Posey? You little hoe."

He smiled down at me.

"I learned from the best," he whispered into my ear.

I hit him in his side and I went towards the crowd, taking some selfie's, signing a few things, asking and answering questions.

Everyone else joined me to, Tyler oddly sticking by my side, and then one fan brought up an awkward question.

"Oh my gosh, hey, I love you both," she started, laughing awkwardly and gulping nervously. I reassured her that everything was okay and she smiled appreciatively at me. "I have a question."

"Anything!" Tyler threw his hands in the air enthusiastically.

"Are you guys dating?"

It seemed like time itself had somehow stopped and I looked at Tyler, who was already prepared to answer the question.

"I don't know, are we?" he smiled widely.

"No fair! I don't even get a real answer on my one question," she complained, but in a comedic manner.

"Okay then ask another question," Tyler challenged, crossing his arms.

"Fine, what's your spirit animal?" the girl asked.

"Well, it's Scooby Doo for me." I laugh.

"Why, him?" Tyler asks, furrowing his brows.

"Well I mean, he's fun, has a best friend he can always rely on, loves food, and is high all. The. Time." I answer which causes Tyler to double over laughing.

I smile and the rest of the meet and greet seems to go by in a flash.

The cast and I were talking about where to go next for dinner and we agreed on The Cheesecake Factory.

As we were walking back to the car, I heard someone jog up beside me.

"Hey, Scooby," Tyler nudged me in side and I squealed a little.

"Shut up, douchebag," I rubbed my side and pouted.

"Don't be so salty," Tyler laughed, biting his lip.

"Oh, please," I started, rolling my eyes, "I'm always salty."

***

ofc there will be a part 3 loves xD. I wrote this in like .5 seconds but I kind of like it idk.

Anyways, gotta zayn.