31. comic-con af [pt. 3]

*this is in third person ??? idek it just happened lmaooo

i have arrived

i have arrived

23K Likes     3K Comments

Kit looked up from her phone as she posted the video, searching the area of the bustling airport for Remy.

A little while later, she appeared from the sea of tourists and paparazzi, she smiled, handing Kit her bag.

"Are you excited to see your boyfriend."

"He's not my boyfriend," Kit scoffed.

"He might as well be," Remy wiggled her brows. "by the way, what did you guys do about the whole 'analyze our relationship' thing."

"You'll see," Kit winked. "I have a feeling this trip will be fun."

Just as Kit finished her sentence, a man with a camera came up to the two friends.

"Hey, Kit, hey, Remy!"

"Oh, hello," Remy waved and picked up her backpack and suitcase.

Kit started to walk and the paparazzo followed.

"So what are you guys doing in LA?"

"Well, we're meeting someone here and heading to San Diego," Kit explained.

"Oh, is it for SDCC?" he asked.

"Yes," Kit smiled.

"Who are you meeting?"

"She's meeting her boyfriend."

"Shut up! I'm meeting Holland Roden and Shelley Hennig," Kit shook her head.

"Oh! Remy was talking about Tyler Posey?"

"He's not my boyfriend," Kit wagged her finger at the camera and pushed open the doors that led outside the building.

"He might as well be," Remy whispered.

"Shut up!"

The guy laughed, "Well, you guys have fun okay?"

"We will," Remy winked and Kit slapped her on the shoulder.

Kit scanned the perimeter in search for the flame haired girl she was supposed to meet and her oak haired companion.

"I think I see them," Remy announced.

"Where?" Kit asked.

"Kit! Remy!"

She saw them now.

They both nearly tackled the two girls with the force of their hugs and Kit laughed.

"Woah, there, I didn't sign up for football practice."

Shelley rolled her eyes and hit her on the shoulder, "The car's up that way."

As Shelley led them to the car, Remy decided to ask, "Is Kit's boyfriend there?"

Kit groaned, "Oh my god."

"He actually his," Holland turned around momentarily to wink at Kit. "but he's a lazy ass, so he stayed in the car."

"Sounds like him," Kit laughed.

Holland popped the trunk and helped put the girls' bags inside. 

Meanwhile, Shelley opened Tyler's door, causing him to almost fall out the car as he was leaning on it for support as he slept.

"Oh my god, Shelley!" Tyler gasped, catching himself before he fell.

She laughed, "Scooch, they're here."

"Why can't they go on the other side?"

"Because there are cars on the other side."

Tyler groaned before moving over to the other side of the back seats.

Remy closed the trunk outside, "I call window seat."

"Shit! No, Remy-"

"Why don't you wanna sit next to him? It's not like there's anything going on, right?"

"Okay, it's kind of weird because there are sort of feelings we both have for each other."

"I knew it!" Remy exclaimed.

"But it's weird, we met on the internet, and-"

Kit was cut off by a loud horn.

"Move!"

Remy flipped the driver off, only to be hauled to the other side of the car by Kit herself.

She pushed her into the car and Kit took the seat next to the window, Remy separating Tyler and her.

Tyler waved lazily, "Shelley here decided to almost kill me."

"Oh please," she scoffed. "I woke him up from a nap."

"And almost killed me in the process!" he proclaimed.

"I did not! You almost fell onto the street, you wouldn't have died," Shelley shook her head.

Tyler looked at Kit as Remy leaned forward to talk with the girls in the front seats.

"Hi," he waved, biting his lip nervously.

Kit laughed, "Hi."

There was a moment of silence between them, all that could be heard was the chattering between the two girls.

Kit's phone buzzed and she looked down at it to see her notification.

tyler - come to my room later? 

Kit shook her head and looked up at Tyler, "Sure."

***

eqfeqiohf okay so I have like 2 (??) more parts planned, the next one is the rest of comic-con and then after that is the finale

but yk things may change...

my dudes i finished a book i wrote today and i was so sad so i'm kinda sad to finish this and eqklnfeq okay, well, goodpie guys

(also we're at 15K wut???)