32. comic-con af [pt. 4]

third person again, what is happening omg

è il team dei sogni (it says 'its the dream team' for those of you who can't read italian)

35K Likes      3K Comments

Kit was overjoyed to be able to do Comic-Con this year, especially SDCC.

It was a pretty big event, and while she was excited and happy, she was kind of anxious too.

What if she did something wrong? Or she looked stupid in front of tons of people? Or she seemed dumb for aking a simple question or-

"Kit! Keep it moving," Holland yelled, derailing Kit's train of thought.

Gladly though, because she knew if she continued to think like this she would go down a pretty dark path.

She shook her head, "So, what are we doing today?"

"Well," Holland started to explain. "we're doing Comic-Con tomorrow, so I guess we have the rest of the day to ourselves."

Shelley chimed in, "Lies. It's like 6:00, what are we going to do?"

"We could do a lot of things at 6:00," Tyler joined.

"But not a lot," Shelley pointed out.

Tyler shrugged and turned to Kit and Remy, "What do you want to do?"

They were currently hauling luggage into the hotel they were supposed to be staying at.

The rooms were pretty close together and they were scheduled for dinner with everyone at 8:00, which seemed to be a pretty long time away.

Tyler nudged Kit and winked, hinting to the agreement they had made earlier, she would come to his room.

"I just kind of want to relax," Kit suggested. "we can all just meet at the restaurant?"

"Sure thing," Remy agreed, winking at Kit and gesturing to Tyler.

"That's more than enough time," she whispered and Kit scoffed quietly.

"Sure, but Holland and I are 'gonna meet up with Dylan O'Brien and Cody Christian," Shelley explained.

"Yeah, we wanted to check out SDCC before we actually had to do a panel there," Holland elaborated.