12. cody and friends [pt. 4]

YEEP THERE'S A PART 4 HOES

had a long night with the @teenwolf crew

12.4K Likes          871 Comments

"Yeah, especially Tyler, you hoe," Remy said as soon as she saw my Instagram post the next day.

I rolled my eyes, stuffing my face with bacon and pancakes that I had made.

"Can Tyler come over?" Remy asked, looking up from her phone. "With the other Tyler, and Cody, and Holland."

"Okay?" I said, raising an eyebrow.

Remy smirked, "So what happened last night?"

I laughed, "What are you even talking about?"

I took a strip of bacon and ripped it in half, putting a half in my mouth.

"You know what I mean," Remy hopped off her chair and nudged me. "you guys were alone and did nothing?"

"We did nothing."

I mean, if you don't count the stripping, and kissing, and somewhat nakedness, yeah, we did absolutely nothing.

"Well Ty is bringing-"

"Ty!" I cut her off, laughing a little. "nicknames already?"

Remy rolled her eyes, "Shut up, he's bringing Posey and Cody, Holland couldn't come because she has something to work on."

"So it's us, alone, with 3 boys, in our house," I clarified, raising an eyebrow at her.

"Yeah, maybe an orgy can take place if-"

"Eww!" I shook my head, trying to get the image that was now in my mind out.

Remy laughed, "Oh, you'd like that. A threesome with you, Posey and Cody."

I stopped, "Wait, Cody?"

Remy squished her eyebrows together, "Yeah? Do you not feel the sexual tension?"

"No," I furrowed my eyebrows. "I don't."

"Oh, really," Remy laughed before pulling up one of his Instagram photos.