Chapter 14: Request

(So I am FINALLY writing the Gale spanks Katniss story! In this story Katniss is 12 and Gale is 16 I hope that's the age range yall wanted! Comment if you want me to do another one where they are older!)

Spanker: Gale

Spankee: Katniss

Katniss POV

"Katniss Everdeen, what the heck just happend?" Gale asks, his voice thick with anger.

We have been in the woods all day and I kept begging Gale to let me show him how good I've gotton with the big bow. Gale kept on putting it off, so in a impulse of rage I shot an arrow by his head and missed a little to the left and it grazed his ear.

"I-I," I stammer,  "I don't know."

"You could of killed me! And now we are missing that arrow!"

I turn on my heel to ashamed of my self to even think. I take off to the lake, where my Father and I spent so many hours together. Tears come to my eyes and tje thought of him. God, I missed him so much. I hear Gales feet thumping behind me. I keep running not wanting to see his kind face. I such an idiot!  As I turn around to see the distance between him and I my foot catches a log.

WHAM!

I fall hard. I try to get up, yelping as I put weight on ankle. I feel Gale's strong hands helping me.

"Catnip are you ok?" All the anger in his voice is gone. He comes back to his normal self when he sees me hurt.

"Im fine," I manage a weak smile.

"Catnip, why did you shoot that arrow?"

Tears fall down my cheeks.

"I-I don't know."

"Catnip you could have killed me! Then there would be no one to look after my family!"

"I'm so sorry!"

"Your about to be!"

Gale sits down on the log I feel on and he pulls me over his lap.

"G-Gale what are you d-doing?"

"I'm just making sure you do not do this again."

Gale POV

I pull a kicking Katniss over my lap. I am going to give her a very deserved spanking. I feel like she needs someone to correct her when she is wrong. I pull down her pants to reveal her bare bottom. I feel bad for her, but I must do this.

Katniss POV

I kick me legs. What the heck is he doing? Spanking me? What-

SLAP

Searing pain shoots through my bottom but I manage to hold in a whimper.

SLAP SLAP

I gasp.

SLAP

"Owww!"

SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP

"Gale! "

SLAP SLAP SLAP

"Im sorry!"

His whacks become faster now.

SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP

"Please stop!"

SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP

"IT HURTS GALE! "

SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP

"Oww PLEASE!"

My bottom is on fire, I have never felt this type of pain before.

SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP

"I'm on fire Gale!"

SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP

"STOP!"

SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP

"Owwwww!"

SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP

"God it burns!"

SLAP SLAP

"Ahhhh!"

SLAP

"Please! "

SLAP

"Ow!"

"Shhh all done Catnip. You did great."

Gale POV

I stop at 50. Her bottom is a bright red.

She is crying so hard. I pick her up and wrap her in a warm hug. She is still sobbing and I know the heat from this summer day is not helping. I decided to take her to the lake. The water is already cool and will feel good. I pick her up and carry her like a baby u ntill my feet are in the water. I set her down and she swims out.

"Come in the waters nice!"

I smile and dive in.