Chapter 14

I awoke the next morning and got ready for training, it was just over a week before the war is due to begin and I need to be sure both pack were ready.

Slipping into the shower I let the water beat down on my skin relaxing all my muscles. Reaching over for the soap I felt xavier's strong body press up behind me, his member nudging into my thigh.

My arousal hung in the air around us making itself know, his hands took the soap and started to rub down my body, caressing me gently from the front while his body rubbed me from the back.

Dropping the soap his hand found my breast squeezing and kneading each one, his fingers pinching my hardened nipples sending shocks of electrical waves through me. His mouth pressed kisses down my neck to the mark on my shoulder, nipping and placing open mouth kisses leaving me panting. One of his hands travelled down my body until it rested on swollen nub, rubbing and pressing harder each time making me come apart in this hands. Moans of pleasure escaped my lips, pushing up back against his member a growl tore through his throat. Turning around he grabbed my hips lifting me up against the wall, my legs wrapped round his waist, my hips grinding deep against him.

Kissing his lush lips put me in a trace, they were soft and gentle against mine, moving in sync with each other. Biting his bottom lip, he granted me access. My tongue invaded his mouth tasting all of him, fighting for dominance with his, deep groans were coming from the back of xavier's throat accompanied by my moans. Without warning thrust himself into me, embedding himself deep inside. He started to push in and out, stroking me hard and fast with screams of pleasure tearing though my lips.

Running my fingers through he thick wet locks tugging his head back, looking deep into his eyes seeing the swirl of emotions they held.

Thrusting my hips upwards meeting him half way with every time, bringing us both closer to release. With one final push, deep growls purred in his chest while he bit down on my mark, my legs tightened around him, nails digging into his back, we reached our climax at the same time. Xavier pressed a light peck against my lips "I love you" "I love you too" Inching forward my lips against his, we fell into a deep passionate kiss. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 "Alright everyone settle down, lets get this meeting started" The room fell silent as Xavier finished speaking, we were having a pack meeting in regards to the current sitituations that were taking place within the house and regarding the war.

The date of the battle was drawing nearer and with blake gone, Xavier was now in charge of both packs. 

The room was filled with alot of tension with the packs split down the middle, some throwing glares and sneers at one another, others staring directly at me standing beside xavier. It was obvious that I was now mated to him as I now wore his mark and cared his scent.

"As you might already know, alpha blake is no longer with us anymore due to certain circumstances. I-" Xavier was cut off by cassidy all but shouting across the room. "You and that whore of a Luna are the reason he left me" her pink painted lips pulled back into a snarl and her canines extended. Xavier's growl ripped through the meeting room causing everybody to still and look at him, his blue eyes turned inky midnight black, his wolf was present I could feel him. "You dare disrespect an alpha? You dare to respect my luna?" With this he stepped off the stage advancing towards cassidy who was now starting to cower into the wall at the end of the room. "You call her a whore yet you proceed to fuck any male that walks, you ever disrespect skyler again you will be commanded to leave my territory. If the rogues happen to catch you, your on your own" she whimpered knowing that, no one wanted to be captured by the rogues, my previous encounter with them was enough to make us all wary.

"Now apologise"

Cassidy slowly made her way around xavier, down the aisle to where I was standing on stage without lifting her head, her eyes cast downwards she gritted out "I apologize luna for my disrespect" "Accepted now go back to your seat" dismissing her with a wave of the hand, I brought my attention back towards the packs.

"As, alpha xavier was saying before he was rudely interrupted ... alpha blake is no longer here and as you all know the war with the rogues is almost upon us. It is a week away which is why I need everybody to be ready. The worst thing we can do is underestimate them" Looking around the room I took in all the faces of the packs, some looked determined, some sad and some had expressionless faces but I could still detect their fear and unease it their eyes, it was only natural. We didn't know what they were planning but I knew something was up and I knew it had something to do with blake.

"When leaving the pack house I want you all to be with somebody, do not leave alone. And I want you all to be on guard, we don't know what they might do" By now xavier was now standing beside me on the stage. "Now I want you all outside for training." Slowly all members of the packs began to make their way out into the back looking more determined but some still looking weary, I didn't blame them, this war is due to begin in a week's time and that alone was causing unease.

I feared for josh, I feared for xavier but I also feared for what blake had done cause I knew it would not end well.