•0• A clock and crow - Act 1- Start •0•

RWBY DOES NOT BELONG TO ME!
Edit: Qrow and ozpin and many others might be OOC ^^' (not good with personalities)

   •+•+•+•+•+•+•+•+•+•+•

"Today's our birthday huh?"

Raven gave her older twin an annoyed look.

"Yes today is the day we get that cursive 'tattoo The ' or that stupid 'soulmate mark'."

Qrow simple frowned at his sister hatred towards the mark. He laid back on his bed and looked towards the ceiling with questions popping in his head. Even if his 'dear' sister didn't want a soulmate, he did.

What were they like?

Where they nice?

What gender were they?

Boy?

Girl?

We're they sweet?

Wise?

Honest?

Smart?

Or where they...

Qrow didn't want his soulmate to be rude and a pushover. Those were the worst, of course he would now he lives with one.He chuckled.

"Row-!"

Qrow snapped out of his day dreaming at looked at his more annoyed sister. He simple grinned sheepishly and shrugged his shoulder's. He still looked at his sister with a raised brow though.

"What?"

His sister sighed with a annoyed look.

"I said that we have an mission tomorrow but since my oh so lovely brother was not listening...well I will not tell anymore."

Qrow simply rolled his eyes at his sister and stuck his tongue out at her. He put his face on his pillow and started to say something but was muffled yet it sounded very much like,'please please tell me oh great and powerful raven~'. He simply got a pillow to his head and he started to laugh and threw his pillow at her back. With that the oh so great and powerful siblings started one of their pillow fights. Of course since they were only thirteen and going on to fourteen in a couple of minutes they of course had guardians that were not so...great-full...with them.

BANG!

"Shut up!"

They immediately stopped their 'silly' fight and picked up their mess and sat on their beds once again. Silence took over the room and a silent tick tick tick sound came from their clock. Qrow looked at the clock and saw the time on it, he froze.

11:59

It was almost the time that he was born in about a minute his sister will get one as well in fifteen minutes. He softly whispered to his sister.

"It's time"

His sister looked at him with sharp eyes and waited for a reaction. Nothing changed about her older twin,until-

"A-ack!"

Qrow quickly held his shoulder as if it was in pain and on fire. It was so bad and it hurt so much that he fell backwards and curled into a ball holding onto his hurting shoulder. Not caring if his sister was in the room or if he was making pained noises. It just hurt so bad, then it suddenly stopped. He opened his slightly red eyes eyes, and saw the room was hazy and spinning, it looked like everything...was slowed down?