•6• Class Love •6•

The moment you all been waiting for!! I decided not to make them meet on a battle field or something along those lines- but it'll be...something normal? I guess??

•*•*•*•*•
Dorm Room
•*•*•*•*•

Qrow didn't know how he should react about this arrangement, well aside from him staring and wondering actually. There in front of him as he just entered his dorm room was his sister strangling the blondie and the team leader in the middle of the fight as she tried to calm them down. He only went out of there dorm for only ten minutes, ten minutes, how in the world did they get into this position in such short notice, 'this morning started so well,' Qrow still has his blank face, 'how in the world did this happen so fast?' Qrow brought his hand to his face and sighed quickly at the scene in front of him.

How?

•*•*•*•*•
This morning
•*•*•*•*•

A quiet room was what Qrow woke up to, it was a good rest. 'Better then what he had to sleep on during missions' Qrow quickly yawned as his vision went blurry. He quickly rubbed them, he huffed a bit and shifted to the right. He already knew there were feminine arms hugging his waist and they snuggled into his side, he huffed a bit more loudly. 'Great...I'm stuck' he tried to shuffle once again only to-

aaaaaaand why is everything suddenly upside down?

"Ugh, first she won't let me go then she pushes me off and-," Qrow continues to mumble under his breath about his sister confusing actions,"...honestly I'm so glad my soulmate is a male and not a girl- there way too confusing." Qrow quickly got into a crouch position and then pushed himself up with a small ofh coming past from his lips. He did a little (victory dance) stretch and looked around the room, it looked empty but colorful at the very least. They had done a good job making use of this small room with only three beds, there was another but it was a air mattress. The air mattress was actually more comfy then the beds themselves.

Shocking really

He heard a groan coming from his bed and he saw his sisters hair shuffle a bit before they stilled and continued to sleep. Qrow huffed fondly at the action before looking at the bunk bed type of structure and saw his other team mates sleeping. From the bottom summer looks like she's just everywhere with her legs spread and her arms just looking like they should not look like that. His other team mate was blonde, which he later learned was named taiyang, but he sometimes called him blonde just to get on his nerves.

What can he say?

It's fun to see him glare and the reactions were the best.

Qrow shock his head and quickly changed his clothes to the school uniform. After a while of that Qrow quickly walked up to his sister and shook her slightly while humming a tune. The humming was a way for them to communicate that is was safe and their was no need to attack. That was their way to wake each other up during missions before the higher ups split them both up. Raven quickly grumbled in her sleep like daze and blinked a couple times before shifting her gaze to his amused eyes.

"...what?"

Qrow chuckled softly, "what do you want for breakfast?" he quickly moved away from his sister's view to go towards the door. The moment he opened the door he heard his sister mumble something about muffins.