•7• A Memory - Act 1 - End •7•

Beware of Lime!(Not lemon/Smut)

Just to clarify during the process of soulmates connecting to each others they loss control(go sweet and slow at first then rough and unforgiving the next) and don't think straight, they don't think like themselves and they act differently(something like ABO mindset, just not wild...and different) To clarify something the whole time this is happening 'His/Her/Their/etc. lover' is just the way the person thinks during the process of this 'love' making. Yes even if Qrow know his soulmates name he will still think 'His lover' because of the way it sounded possessive, to me actually, and it had a nice ring to it in this whole soulmate mindset process...thing. He'll start thinking of Ozpin name after it's all over
-w- (there will be a visit towards this mindset a couple time in the current time and in the future ;) you'll see why and how when I get to that)

Enjoy this horrible attempt of Lime.

•*•*•*•*•
Classroom
•*•*•*•*•

Time froze as Qrow suddenly felt like the room was heating up like a stove. whywhywhywhywhywhywhywHYWHY- there was muffled voices before it suddenly stopped, it suddenly felt cold- he needed to feel warm, but how?

Ah

Qrow was suddenly feeling like he was only half, he needed! He needed his other half. He felt so so so empty, where? Where was his love? Where did they go? He needed to connect with them- neededneededneededwantwantwanted-

Lust

Love

MoRE

His back suddenly hit something soft- he wasn't in the classroom- where- oh oh there, his other half was on top of him. His love was in front of him, Qrow quickly circle his arms around his lover and closed his eyes in delight as he felt his lover mouth close to his smooth lips soon enclosed around his. It was soft yet gentle, his body started to heat up and he whimpered in the kiss. The kiss that was no longer gentle and sweet was now rushed and messy. Tongues were fighting against each other, and hands were wandering. Qrow was to clouded with lust to notice his lovers hands going towards his shirt. Qrow has his hands in his lovers hair, tugging and pulling as he started to grind against his lovers, obvious growing erection. They finally separated for air as he felt lips go down his jaw to his exposed neck, his shirt was already unbuttoned and ready to be tossed somewhere. Grunts and whimpers fell from his lips as his lover explored the new soft, untouched, skin that easily bruised. Qrow didn't know how long his lover was marking his neck, claiming him as his, and slowly marking out his body. His legs quickly opened up more wider and circled around his lovers waist while continuing to rut roughly against him, moans and the sound of skin being marked was the only sound heard in the room. Qrow soon found hands on his legs as they started to push them apart from there(lover;Ozpin-clarification btw) body. He soon found them on his lovers shouldered showing everything to him, and he couldn't hide it when he desperately wanted to. Sweat was beginning to drip from both their body's as his lover continue to tear off his clothes, soon enough skin was touching skin.

"Hello Love~"

Qrow moaned as he felt fingers tease his entrance, and whimpered when he finally heard his lover voice. Qrow pushed down onto the fingers trying to get them inside him, wanted his love to hurry. It hurt- he felt to empty- so so empty. "PleAhh-se! Love-Love!" Qrow voice cracked towards the end as his toed curled up and he tried pushing his lovers body with his hands more towards him so his lovers fingers can finally-!