•2• Hello I'm... •2•

Here we are in This really bad story ;v; Enjoy...but 7 views...Im so happy! Thank you for reading this really bad story!! ;;

RWBY DOES NOT BELONG TO ME BUT TO ROOSTER TEETH! ^^

Also the headmaster like ozpin 'dad' well step dad but oh well and the 'dad' isn't like future ozpin...he doesn't have pleasure when torturing er...well 'teaching' the students XD as you can guess the headmistress is ozpin 'mother' just to clear that up with you guys -w-

Characters will be OOC because this is when their young not adults -v- (well how I imagined anyway)

Example:

Qrow: drunk, LOVES alcohol, loud, strong, sass, straight forward, gets shit done not matter the cost, and probably doesn't mind killing if it's gets shit done :D (Likes feeling the spotlight, has crazy ideas, and can be serious when he feels like it)

Young Qrow: Shy, quiet, timid, strong, takes time, multiple masks, and maybe 'enjoys' killing secretly.
(Likes to be in the shadows, also has crazy ideas...just more crazy, can never be serious unless he has the serious mask on which is very rare)

See? Very different and OOC ^^

Also raven character will be clingy to Qrow and the reason why will be answered in the (way?) future chapters! ^^

Taiyang is the perfect victim, I like him don't get me wrong, he was just another character to fall into my victim side...XD

•+•+•+•+•+•+•+•+•+•+•

Qrow and raven were still walking hand in hand towards the window. Raven huffed in exhaustion from that encounter and squeezed her hand against her brother. Qrow hummed in reply as he swiftly went threw the crowd as he bumped into multiple people. He finally reached his destination which was his old spot, he quickly tuned around and leaned on it as his twin leaned against him into a hug. He sighed softly as he ran his hands threw her hair, careful not to pull any hairs. Yet after so long of doing this he's probably the only one that can do this to her without pulling any hair. He knew what would happen when someone took hair out of her head and, yes, he could easily defend himself but he didn't want anyone else burned or killed. He looked at his sister silky black hair as he remembered why she was like this. He clutched his teeth in anger as he remember that monster  that did this to her. He let his anger calm down, he had too, he saw one of the windows slowly cracking.

Calm

Calm.Down

Calm.The.Fuck.Down

He had too or else his twin would notice the bad luck out balancing luck. He knew his twin would now be really clingy to him for a couple of mouths give or take. His twin was terrified of males because of that monster, she was mostly alone and rude putting up a front, and he was the only male she'll feel comfortable, even with the clan males she didn't trust them, with and if that blonde kept on coming onto her. She'll be extremely clingy to him and not let anyone close to him for a while. He lightly hummed a little song that he always sang to her but since they were both in the bullhead with a crowd of people he had to hum.

"Hmm hm hmm hm hhmm hmm hmmm"

His twin was really bipolar he swear she is.

"Rave-"

"Hello future beacons student and welcome to beacon academy. I am Professor Green and I am your headmistress. The headmaster would usually do this but he is currently unavailable-."