Chapter one

Bryce's p.o.v
We were in the parking lot and we had just came out from Walmart because we had to stop for snacks. Mikey ran out of the store and I went chasing after him. "Mikey wait!" I yell. He kept walking. I finally catch up to him before he makes it to the bus. I ran in front of him, the first thing I noticed was his face had hot tears streaming down both cheeks. I grabbed him and embraced him in a hug. "Mikey what's going on?" I ask. "I-I-I can't tell you" he stutters. I couldn't process through my mind why he couldn't tell me I was his bestfriend. "You can tell me anything you know that" I reply kind of mad that he thinks he can't trust me. "My dad left" he replies in a tone I've never heard him talk in. "Mikey I didn-". He cut me off and ran to the bus before I could talk anymore. 

Mikey's p.o.v

I'm so stupid why do I always have to be the center of attention honestly. Ugh. My thoughts were interrupted by a bang on the door "Mikey let me in please" I hear Bryce's sweet mellow voice. Why is he so attractive. No stop Mikey your straight or bi.. no no stop it. I opened the door slowly and Bryce walked in, grabbed my arm and brought me to lay on his bed. We would always cuddle which was literally heaven for me. I know I know it's weird but I've always found Bryce to be my number one turn on. I turned towards him so I could come clean about having feelings. I can't keep this in anymore. Once I turned around just about to open my mouth Bryce's lips press roughly against mine. Bryce's grabbed my ass which made me yelp a bit. I got on top of him and my head hit the top bunk. I didn't let it bother me but Bryce had managed to get up with out breaking our lips apart and got up and pinned me up against the wall. I was so turned on I could feel him getting hard which made me get a bit excited down there. Bryce put me down quick which confused me at first until I heared people jumping into the bus I jump up grab my shirt and lay on my bed which was right across from Bryce. Bryce jumped in his as well and turned towards the window. I pretend to be asleep while everyone gets comfortable and we set back onto the road. I fell asleep thinking about Bryce that was amazing and he made the move what is he feeling. Shit what am I even feeling. I finally doze off after about two hours of thinking of this.

Okay so for a first writing I think that was pretty good it'll get more steamy in the next few chapters hope you enjoy!!