Chapter five

*Jump forward a little bit*
Mikey's pov
when i woke up i was laying on bryce he looked uncomfortable so i got up and he moved on to his side. i went to the bathroom and looked in the mirror my eyes were puffy and my head was pounding. I got in the shower to clear my head. Showers are always calming to me. I got in and faced the shower head having water splash all over me. I guess i was in my own world because i didn't even hear bryce come in. He opened up the curtain and i turned around in fright. Seeing it was him calmed me. I embraced him for a couple minutes. Being with bryce at his house was amazing his mom accepted us. I got out because my head was still pounding. I got dressed in one of bryces hoodies because his fit me bigger than mine. I threw on sweatpants and went to his bed. Bryce came out of the shower with adidas sweatpants and no shirt. He got in bed with me and covered us up and hugged me. i was so happy just to know i was okay and safe with him. I dozed off and fell asleep for at least an hour i mean i couldn't tell i was woken up by bryce he was in shock but he was talking quietly. "Mikey please get up". "We need to hide hurry please please" i got up confused out of my mind once we were in his closet with the door shut i woke up a little more and asked "Bryce what the hell". He told me to be quiet. He opened the closet door slowly and told me to wait he walked out and looked to the left and then the right. I bent down to grab my phone and i heard it. A gun shot i looked up and saw bryce on the ground. I crawled out of the closet trying to manage my tears and call 911. I fell on bryce and pulled him in an embrace he was awake he had been shot on his right side when paramedics got there i rode in the ambulance with him because we were the only ones there. When we got to the hospital i called him mom dad, and his friends. I was in the room when they were operated on him. Blake was the first to get there i walked out and hugged him i let go and looked at him and i broke down. He held me until i stopped crying. The doctor came out and told us to sit. My heart was racing so fast. Right when he opened his mouth and released the words my heart dropped...

I'm so sorry for being inactive omg