Chapter two

Mikey's p.o.v
I woke up to Bryce caressing my face. "Morning sleepy head" he said as he picked me up from my bed. As soon as he lifted me from my bed the thought of what happened last night came rushing to my head. Bryce could tell I was becoming excited because he put me down on the floor on the little hall between all the beds. I got harder, Bryce started kissing my neck which made me let out a small moan. I moaned instantly and then I remembered. "What about everyone on the bus" I said quietly just in case people were still asleep. "They all left for breakfast awhile ago anyway" Bryce said as he made his way back down to my neck. He went down and pick up my shirt with his teeth. He was staring me in the eyes with that "I'm gonna leave marks on you" sorta thing. He got it off and continued to kiss down my torso. I realized Bryce was fully clothed and I was already getting my pants slipped off. What the fuck? I flipped Bryce over and started unbuttoning his pants. I slipped them off and I was going down to his underwear when I heard Ariel scream "oh my gosh I uh didn't mean to uh I should oh". Bryce and me got up and ran to the next room and started laughing. He kissed me again and said "Mikey?" With a toned down voice. "Yes Bryce?". "Will you be my boyfriend?" He said smirking. IS HE REALLY ASKING ME OUT OH MY GOSH YES YES YES! I quickly responded with a passionate kiss with him. "Does that answer your question babe?" He kissed me again and got dressed. I followed along. We made our way out to the beds where Ariel was sitting on her phone. Me and Bryce when and sat by her. "Hey I'm sorry for what happened we didn't think anyone was on the bus" Bryce said sounding really sincere. Ariel just got up and walked out of the bus. "We messed up Bryce". I replied while laying my head on Bryce's shoulder. "Well we gotta fix it" he said as he kissed me then got up and walked off the bus after her. I was so confused but excited to see what he was gonna do. So I followed once again.

Hey boys and girls I hope you guys like this so far I feel like I'm doing well for having a first story on wattpad. Please comment if you have any suggestions for my story❤