Chapter four

Bryces P.O.V
Mikey and me looked at each other then sat down hesitantly. Mikey had managed to mumble out a few words, "wha- what are you doing here?". His mom then gave him "The Stare" you know the one where she wants to kill you but there's people around stare. She said in a monotone voice "I had come to surprise you but sees as you are a bit busy with him". She tilted her head towards me when she finished her sentence. I looked at mikey just thinking. Did she hear us was she here the whole time? "Mom we weren" his mom cut him off before he could finish his sentence. "Just tell me mikey. Do you like boys now?". He was twiddling his fingers then he looked at her then me then back at his fingers. I felt like maybe this was my fault you know I was also apart of this not just mikey. Mikey tried to speak but i could see he had tears forming so i spoke up. "This is just my feelings but i love mikey with all my heart ann nothing can change that". His mom looked at me with the straightest face i've ever seen. Mikey started smiling while tears were going down his face i hugged him. His mom ripped us apart. "Mikey if this is what you want to do with your life go ahead but just know i will not consider you my son unless this ends". Mikey looked at her and the tears stopped. "Then i'm not your son". He got up and went back by the bunks. I looked at his mom and said "I will take care of him since you don't know how". Then i ran back to comfort mikey. I heard his mother storm off the bus then a car start. I picked up mikey and sat on the floor so he was in my lap like a baby. He was crying but he look at me and let out "I-i-i love you bryce". I looked at him and smirked and replied "i love you too mikey" i went in for a peck but he pulled me into a passionate kiss. I layed him back down and layed next to him. I held him in my arms till we fell asleep.

IM SO SORRY YOU GUYS I WILL START POSTING MORE THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR ALL THE LOVE BTW IM LOOKIN FOR INTERNET FRIENDS HMU ON SNAPCHAT OR INSTAGRAM
SNAPCHAT: tbhitsmua
INSTAGRAM: bebita.q